Epilogue

TWO YEARS LATER

Haseena was watering the rose plant in their balcony when she heard her husband's voice coming towards her.

"Aap isswaqt isse kyun pani pila rahi hain...humne dopaher ko diya tha pani."Anubhav said.

"Arey batana chahiye na!"She said keeping the watering pot down.

The dieing rose plant had thrieved due to Anubhav's constant effort just as their relationship two years back and now both of them take care of it.

"Mumma.."Their little girl who was in her father's arms babbled seeing the attention away from her.

"Aaja humara baccha."Haseena took her in her arms and the baby smiled.

Little Aadhya had turned 6 months old a week back and can only say mumma and baba.Their rainbow baby,the happiness and sunshine of their lives.Both are parents are a little overprotective for her and Anubhav has been super protective and supportive towards Haseena throughout her pregnancy.

Both are parents are a little overprotective for her and Anubhav has been super protective and supportive towards Haseena throughout her pregnancy

AADHYA

"Niche sab taiyyari hogayi?Haseena asked.

"Haan bas Kashish aur Vyom grill set karrahe hain."Anubhav said.

It was 31st of Anubhav and the families had decided to welcome the new year together which now included Kashish and her husband Vyom who got married 3 months back and Rudransh and Madirakshi who got hitched a year back.

"Aadhya humara baccha abhi mumma aapko change karwa degi aur phir khana khakar sojana thik hain."She said and the little one looked at her face as if she understood everything.

"Haseena barbeque toh garden mein hoga bacche kaha rahenge...Aadhya aur Siya?"Anubhav asked.

"Aadu ka toh ek cradle hain living room mein aur Siya ko bhi wahi sula denge taaki garden se bhi hum unhe dekh paye."Haseena replied.

Soon Haseena changed Aadhya's dress and fed her cerelac and spread her toys on the bed and made her sit with pillow boundary around her and started getting ready.

Anubhav who was helping Vyom and Kashish in arranging the food came back to the room to grab his mobile and felt his breathe stuck in his throat as he saw his wife looking gorgeous and sinfully beautiful in a simple red full length gown with spaghetti sleeves.His legs as if they had mind of their own started moving towards her.She has become a little chubby after giving birth to Aadhya and still hasn't lose all the pregnancy fat which made her look even cuter.Haseena looked at the mirror to apply her lipstick and smiled seeing her husband standing behind her all lost in her.
She raised her brows while applying lipstick.Anubhav hugged her wrapping his arms around her waist and started kissing her neck which immediately gave her goosebumps.Neck kisses were her weakness.