Haseena's Decision

Haseena's eyelids flutter and she opened her eyes to find her family standing around her bed looking at her anxiously.

"Mumma.."She murmured seeing her mother.

"How are you feeling Mrs.Singh?Is there any pain?"The doctor asked Haseena.

"I feel fine doctor.Koi pain nahi hain."Haseena said and tried to sit.She had a microsurgery so it wasn't as difficult to move as in case of normal surgeries.
The nurse set her bed so she could be in sitting position.

"Riddhima aur DD?"She asked looking at Rudransh.

"Jail mein hain dono."He replied.

"Accha hua aap sab yaha ek saath hain...humein aap sabko kuch batana hain."She said keeping her hand on her stomach.Everyone knew what she wanted to say and looked at the doctor.

"I think it's better agar yeh baat inhe aap mein se kisise pata chale."The doctor whispered to Shaurya and left leaving the nurse there.

"Hum maa banne Wale hain."She said with a huge smile but her smile dropped when she noticed everyone's teary eyes.

"Kya hua?Aaplogo ko yakeen nahi hua...yeh sach hain,Madira batao na."She said.

"Hasi humari baat sun beta..."Maa tried to tell her but she couldn't.
"Mujhse nahi hoga."She covered her mouth with the pallu of her saree to prevent her sob.

Shaurya sat on one side of her and Tanvi on other side.Anubhav was standing near her feet drowned in his own guilt.

"Hasi dekh meri baat shaanti se sunna haan."Tanvi said holding her hand.
"Dekh tujhe goli lagi thi na,toh bohot blood loss hua.(Haseena nodded)Aur woh embryo toh bas 6 weeks ka tha na toh.."Tanvi paused.

"Toh kya bhabhi?"Haseena asked impatiently.

"Toh...toh doctor usse nahi...usse nahi bacha paye."Tanvi said at once.

Haseena went blank for a moment but then smiled.

"Bhabhi aapse yeh ummid nahi thi...aap aisa mazak karengi humare saath!Aisa mazak nahi karna chahiye."She said seriously.

"Haseena main mazak nahi karrahi...yeh sach hain!"Tanvi said in same tone.

"Nahi nahi,aisa nahi hosakta!"She said and glanced at everyone who were standing there with teary eyes and cold face.

"Bhai!!"She turned her face towards Shaurya who nodded supporting Tanvi's statement.

"Anubhav!!Anubhav sab kya kahe rahe hain?Hum aapko kal batane aaye the ki humara baby aane wala hain aur aaj dekhiye na kya bakwas karrahe hain sab."She said exasperated.

Anubhav didn't had the courage to face her so he left the room.

"Nahi!Nahi...aisa nahi hosakta...humara baby...Humara babyyyy!!!"She shrieked
"Aaaaaaa...nahi,humara baby!!!"She started throwing things around,the pillow, medicines,water bottles everything.

"Please shaant kijiye inhe..inka incision khul jayega."The Nurse said.

"Hasi..."Shaurya pulled his sister into his chest and hugged her as tightly as possible.

"Bhai please Bhai...humein humara baby wapas chahiye...bhai pleaseee!!!!Humara baby kyun chala gaya woh humse dur..."She cried her lungs out.

Each and every person present there never felt helpless like this ever before.The mothers couldn't tolerate her cries anymore and left the cabin.Shaurya felt like slapping himself for being so helpless at this situation.

The nurse prepared an injection and pushed it in Haseena's arms and soon she fell asleep on her brother's chest.Shaurya made her lie down and wiped her cheeks covered in tears.