Chapter two Part two; The Nightmare Occurs

Like normal nights Suki has this repetitive dream it usually starts in the middle of the forest as he's walking. He doesn't know where he's going but after a long time of walking he runs into a boy with jet black hair like no other, his eyes are like the void itself, his presence gives off darkness as if he is embracing the shadows of the world. Though he always sees this boy he never finds out his name as the dream always ends when he is about to reveal his name, this is what makes Suki agitated. As he woke up he looked over at star who was still sleeping peacefully without disturbance. He wondered if he was the only one who had these types of dreams and he was honestly getting tired of the dream. Fed up with the stupid dream he got up and changed his clothes, he put on his body suit with his cropped hoodie as he put on his baggy black cargo pants that had his weapons on the belt loops. He grabbed his bow and arrow and put it on his back as he brushed his hair, fixed his makeup, brushed his teeth, and made himself look amazing. He wrote a note for Star to read as he walked out of the room, he then walked outside. He let his instincts wander as he ran through the forest following the same path he did in his dream, he made it to the four way part where he would normally see the boy with the jet black hair. As soon as he heard a noise he grabbed his bow and arrow and shot at it without hesitation and without missing. The arrow went right into the boy's leg and he let out a small scream as he limped out of the shadows to reveal himself. The boy then spoke to Suki "damn I didn't expect for you to be so violent. But then again you've probably been having the same dreams I have." he let out a sigh as he looked Suki up and down. Suki lowered his bow and put the arrows up. "Sorry I was just fed up with those stupid dreams. By the way I'm Suki Viera but you can call me Suki." he slightly smiled as he put a hand out for the boy to shake. He shook Suki's hand "I'm Void Levion but just call me Void." he had a deadpan expression and monotone voice. Suki smiled a little bit as he looked around. "Well, I think I should head home since my friend is staying the night and I shouldn't leave him alone." he nervously laughed a bit as he looked away from void. "Oh alright, well meet me here at the same time tomorrow and bring your friend too." he said with a shrug as he turned away too. As the two walked away a slight rain started to fall down which made the air smell fresh. It was a cold walk back to the palace but suki kept pushing through until he got back home, he decied to let his wings show as he stretched them out. They were pearly white wings that looked like the purest feathers ever, they felt softer than silk. When he walked back into his room he saw that Star was still asleep so he sat down on the bed and rubbed Star's back as he gently kissed Star's cheek in a friendly way. He the stood up and grabbed his headphones and his phone as he walked out onto the balcony, it was still seven in the morning and he couldn't sleep so he decided to walk away from the balcony and go to the ballroom that his house had in it. Once he got there he decided to waltz around while listening to music but after a while of doing that he got bored so he walked around the palace after changing into a pink crop top and jean shorts that go up to the top of the thigh. After doing any and everything to make himself tired he laid back down and tried to sleep. A few minutes later he fell asleep, this time he didn't have that cursed dream he instead had a dream about what looked to be a fight going on between two people. One was a girl with long cyan hair, pale skin, uncanny blue eyes, and a mask on her face as she held a weapon in her hand. The other was a boy with a dark brown eye showing since his other eye had an eyepatch on it, his hair was a dark brown and it was shoulder length and shaggy, he wore a shirt that said "hell" on it with with a baggy jacket on, he wore light jeans that had rips in them, his skin tone was tanned and he had scars on his face that looked like an explosion had happened. The girl lunged at the boy with the knife but the boy got pushed out of the way by a familiar looking boy, wait a minute he thought to himself he then realized that the boy was star. He tried to yell and run but it was like he was frozen in place, but as soon as the weapon touched Star the dream had ended. Suki woke up instantly and looked over only to see that star was still there sound asleep. He had sighed in relief as he decided to cuddle up to star who felt warm and comfortable. He then drifted off to sleep again but he didn't dream this time and it was unusual for him to not dream but he didn't really care. They both stayed asleep until twelve in the afternoon when they woke up out of hunger but Suki didn't feel like getting up to eat so he stayed by star for a little while longer. When they finally got up Suki made breakfast for them both. It wasn't too much but it wasn't too little either, it was some pancakes and some eggs but they tasted better than any food star has ever had before. After that they continued on with their day as they walked around the palace just talking and getting to know each other. Suki tried teaching Star how to shoot a bow but Star's aim wasn't the best but he was good at sword fighting and knife fighting. He had flexibility and stealth, along with his natural powers and talents. He was a very apologetic,kind,caring, and loving boy and it was unlike star to get aggressive so it was hard to teach star how to properly fight. After that whole thing they both decided to take showers since it was hot out in the courtyard as the hot sun fell down onto them. The shower was a long,warm,comfortable shower. It felt like heaven on earth as Star waited for Suki to get out since he already finished his shower he walked around the room looking at everything he could see. He looked at the vanity full of makeup, he smelled the perfumes, he looked at some books, he checked the closet out until he laid down on the bed and looked at the roof. He wasn't used to being near an angel nor was he used to being in a palace since he was born and raised in space. Hell he didn't even know what he was capable of doing. It was like he was a little kid finding out what the world is and what it can do. He has an IQ that's smarter than any other person but he is still confused on basic human things like love.