Chapter Eight Part Two; Worlds Collide.

As Jasper stared into the man's eyes he felt a slight bit of fear coming from him. "I'm Ocean Harbor." The man sighed as he kept the knife to Jasper's throat. And at that very moment in time a loud SNAP was heard from the other side of the car. "Oh fuck get down." Ocean moved the knife away and immediately sat down beside the car as Jasper stayed standing, the other two were hiding in the car. "Listen Jackie I seriously don't think there's anyone over here this car has been here for weeks so why would anyone be near it." A boy spoke but was immediately snapped at by another voice. "Shut it Lukas. Unlike you I can hear better and smell them. Plus all your camp did was teach you how to tell the differences in water." She growled softly as she looked around the car and stumbled across Jasper. He froze and didn't say anything, he looked up at her with a bit of fear in his face. "Well well look what I found Lukas. It's a person. He smells a bit different though." She picked him up like it was nothing. "Uhm hi, can you put me down please?" Jasper said as the journal he had in his pocket fell out. "Oh what's this? The little guy likes to write huh?" She dropped him and picked up the journal. She was about 7ft tall so there was really no way of getting that back. "It's just a story." He jumped up to try grabbing it. "Hmm well it's interesting." She shrugged as she handed it back to him. "With a jump like that you seem like a rabbit." She laughed slightly as she looked down at him. "Ya know you kinda remind me of someone I knew." She looked him up and down. "What's your name shortie?." She snickered a bit. "Jasper. Jasper Woods. And I'm not short I'm average height for a sixteen year old boy." He crossed his arms as he glared at her. "Jasper eh? Reminds me of my sister Jaster." She squatted down to get a better look at him. "Oh and your name is?" He slightly tilted his head in confusion. "My name is Jackie.. wait a minute you said your last name is woods right?." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Jackie there's others here." Lukas said as he walked over to the two. "Shut up Lukas I'm trying to see something." She growled at him. "May I take your eyepatch off?." She asked Jasper. "Sure?" He allowed her to. She lifted his eyepatch and the eye that used to be there was rotted away and his skull could be seen. There was a terrible rotting smell from his eye but Jackie didn't seem to care. "Looks like you've been through hell." She nudged him jokingly. "But what are you? And be honest cause I can tell when you're lying." She said as she shut his eyepatch. "Oh I'm a Wendigo.. it's weird since my mom was a Wendigo and my dad was a human." He said as he looked at her. "Hm so you have the abilities of a Wendigo but can die the death of a man?." Lukas said as he readjusted his cast and his glasses. "Thats the first smart thing you've said today." Jackie sighed as she looked at Jasper. "Listen little dude I'm Jackie Woods. And if we are talking about the same people then I think we are siblings. We all got separated since I pushed mom off the cliff which clearly didn't kill her. And jazzy got uhm ate.. and dad got killed by "something" else which was clearly mom." She put her hand on Jasper's shoulder. "So Jaster well Jasper now. I'm your older sister. And I fully accept you and your journey of transitioning." She smiled as she hugged him. Jasper started to cry in her arms as she hugged him. The two others got out of the car when they saw Jasper crying.