Chapter Six; Everything Is A Blur

When Void woke up he wasn't in the forest anymore and he had a bandage wrapped around his right eye. His body felt sore and weak, like a ton of fire ants bit him everywhere. Everything that happened in the forest felt like a blur, he couldn't remember what had happened. His head was hurting like hell, it felt as if someone had hit him in the head with a frying pan. He looked around the room as he tried sitting up which hurt more so he didn't move. He noticed that he had tons of bandages on him that looked like they had blood stained onto them, which was most definitely his blood. As he kept looking around someone else had walked in, when they noticed he was awake they slightly smiled as they talked. "Good, your awake. I thought you wouldn't make it. That tumble was pretty hard. After all you have a sprained? Broken? Ankle I couldn't figure out which one it was." The person walked over to void as they sat down on the bed void was laying in. "Judging from your scar on your neck, this isn't the first time you've had a bad experience." the person slightly laughed a bit but they didn't mean it rudely. "I suppose I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Nebula, Nebula Square. And my helper who had to pick you up is Suki, Suki Viera." they slightly smiled as they put their hand on Void's face to check his temperature. Void was about to speak when Nebula cut him off. "Speaking would make the injury worse. I already know your name so no need to say it." They gave a reassuring smile as they moved their hand away from void and walked over to the cabin door. They mumbled something as they walked around "he's supposed to be back by now." they sighed as they watched out the window for someone. They then turned to look at Void, their long black and purple hair draped over their shoulders as they walked towards Void again. They pulled up a chair and sat down by Void "You know, your mother still waits for your return. I talked with her. She said she's sorry for what she's done in the past and that she's changed." They slightly sighed as the looked at Void. Void wanted to scream at them for bringing up his mother. Him and his mother never got along as she always left him at home while she went off and got drunk. She always offered him drugs,cigarettes,alcohol, and more. And since he was so young he took them since he wanted to be like his mom. But now he's been so mad at the world and everyone he used to know that he feels like pushing everyone away from him. His brother left him alone in the woods when he was six and he went with his father since his parents were divorced. They looked at void as they decided to speak "I know I know. I don't blame you for not wanting to speak to her again. You were so young. You didn't deserve that." They sighed as they stood up and looked around the cabin. Then the door opened and Suki walked in "Sorry it took me so long. My momma needed me for a second. But I got the berries and the medicine." He sighed as he walked over to Nebula and Void. He sat the stuff down on a table that was next to them as he grabbed a blue berry as he handed it to void. "Eating this will take away the pain." he slightly smiled as he sat down on the bed by void. Void ate the berry and he sat up, he decided to talk. "Where am I and what happened?." He coughed a bit as he talked. "Your at Cabin Levia it's a cabin in the woods that helps people who got injured nearby. And what seemed to have happened was that you tripped on a root of a tree and fell making your head it the hard ground which made you become unconscious. The only major injuries would be your eye and your foot." Nebula said as they examined Void a bit. "Oh." Void said as he sighed a bit as he felt his eye to see how bad the damage was. It wasn't too bad it just felt like a big scratch and it thankfully didn't blind him. He sighed again as he thought about what he said and his reaction to the whole thing. "Hey uhm do you guys mind giving me some space?." Void said as he looked away from them. "Yeah, if you need us press the red button." Suki slightly smiled as he walked out with nebula following behind him. Void started to cry as he thought about everything that has happened. He promised he would be better he swore to Jasper that he would learn to let go and live life but he knew he could never escape his fears and his problems. He knew he was unlovable and he accepted that. Anyone who showed the slightest affection to him always had something bad happen to them. He completely gave up on everything especially love. It was a stupid thing only children believed in to him. No one needed it to survive and he would prove that to himself and others.