Chapter Eight; Reunited Just To Run.

As they approached the modern looking house Viper stopped and turned to look at Void. "Hey little bro it's gonna be ok dad missed you. Plus I think he'd be happy to see you and your boyfriend." He re-adjusted his gas mask as he looked at the two with a small smile. "Yeah whatever. I already feel like a prisoner after having to deal with mom." He sighed as he moved closer to Suki. "Oh..you saw mom. Yeah mom's a bitch but dad isn't he's actually nice unlike her." He said as he put his hands on void's face. "You're so short little bro." He laughed a bit. "Hands off!." Void pushed him off as he glared at viper. "Woah there little bro.. wait a minute let me see your hands." He picked up void's hands and looked at them. "You used your powers? And I wasn't there to see?!" He said in a joking disappointment tone. "Yeah yeah whatever." Void rolled his eyes as he walked to the front door and Suki followed him. "Do I just knock?." He sighed as he looked at viper. "Damn you really haven't had human interaction in a while but yeah you just knock." Viper walked up beside void and knocked for him. "Come in!" A voice yelled as the door opened by itself. The inside of the house looked like heaven it was bright white with clouds as the furniture. "My damn eyes." Void said as he closed his eyes. "OH MY GODS ITS SO PRETTY!" Suki yelled as he looked around the house. A man in a white compression shirt and sweatpants walks from downstairs and immediately runs and hugs void and viper. "My sons are home! It's been so long since you both were reunited!" The man hugged them tightly then let go. "Oh who's this little ray of sunshine?" He pointed to Suki. "Thats Suki, void's boyfriend." Viper said as he jokingly puked. "My baby boy has a boyfriend awww!!" The man smiled widely as he let go of void. "I'm Suki Viera, sir. I'm a son of Livida." He said as he slightly bowed. "Ah your her son. I'm Dante, Dante Levion. God of Light and The Beginning." He smiled as he put his hand out for Suki to shake. Suki shook his hand with a smile then let go as he stood by Void. "Would you three like anything to drink or to eat? I have anything and everything." He smiled as he walked over to the kitchen. "I'll take a water." Void said as he followed Dante into the kitchen. "I'll have a soda as usual dad." Viper smiled as he took off his gas mask and walked behind Void. "Oh uhm I'll take tea please sir." Suki smiled and bowed slightly as he walked behind Viper. "No need to bow, Suki. I don't find it disrespectful if you don't bow honestly I'm more of a person than a god." He laughed slightly as he handed them drinks and started to make dinner for them. "Dad do you mind if I step outside for a moment? I'm just a bit overwhelmed at the moment." Void said as moved from where he was standing. "Sure son go ahead I'll have dinner ready when you come back in." He smiled as he went back to cooking. "Thank you dad." He walked out of the house and sat down by a tree. He let out a sigh as he was messing around with his powers. He watched as the darkness spread up his fingers to his wrist at his command, he then touched a tree and watched the darkness spread around it which was killing it slowly. "Looks like someone is finally learning how to fight correctly." A familiar voice came from behind a nearby tree. "Who's there." He said as he made a sword appear from the darkness that was on the tree. "Oh just the one you've been running from. I know what you know. I know what nebula had told your mother when she birthed you. Hence why I have been trying to kill you for years." The person the voice belonged to walked out from behind the tree and showed herself. "How did you know about the prophecy? Nebula didn't tell anyone but my mother and my father." He said as he tightened his grip on his sword. "I'm the one in the prophecy. I've been doing this for generations and generations now. Yet no one has ever defeated me. I still stay the same age until someone finally kills me and succeeds in destroying the story. But you will pay for the pain you caused me. You took away EVERYTHING from me. Jamie is dead, Ezekiel is dead, you BLINDED Jamie, and not to mention but YOUR OWN SISTER IS STILL HOPING FOR YOU TO FIND HER." She roared in anger as she clenched her fists as tight as she could. "YOUR A FUCKING MONSTER! YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS HARLEY! YOU HAVE CAUSED UNFIXABLE DAMAGE MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY FOR PEOPLE! I HAVE A SCAR ON MY NECK THAT WILL NEVER GO AWAY AND THATS BECAUSE OF YOU!" He was actually angry now. Harley and Void both snapped at each other, but Harley took it more seriously as she tackled him and punched him right in the face. His nose started bleeding black blood but he wouldn't let that stop him. He grabbed onto her shoulders and made the darkness spread onto her which made some of her skin melt off. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Void yelled as he kicked her off of him and backed away from her. He tried to make it to the house again but she grabbed his leg and pulled him down, she dug her claws into his leg which made blood pour out since her claws were nearly sharper than knives themselves. He let out an ear piercing scream which felt like it shook the whole world. Just as she was about to stab him in the spine someone had grabbed her and thrown her off of him. "Don't you ever even THINK of hurting my brother." Viper said as he grabbed the trident pedant from his necklace and it formed into a fully sized trident. She stood up and cracked her spine back in place. "Fight me then." She said as she narrowed her eyes at viper. "Suki you heal void I'll fight her." He said before he whistled. She looked at her knife and then looked at him. Before viper could even do anything she lunged at him and sliced a good portion of his shoulder. Viper slammed his trident into the side of her face with full force he watched as she fell to the ground from the attack. As she tried to stand up someone else kicked her leg out from behind her. The new boy had dirty blonde hair, blue and green eyes, and had a green hoodie on with armor covering what the hoodie said. "Hey Viper I think we should ya know, run!" He had noticed that Harley was growling and a bit of her skin was melting off. "Yeah I think that would be a great idea." He looked to see if void and Suki were still there, thankfully they left so he ran away with the other boy as Harley chased them as rain started to fall.