Chapter Seven Part Two; The Sea and The Darkness

Void and Suki left from his mother's house. As they were walking back to Suki's palace a boy walked up into their path. "Hello little brother." The boy said as he looked at Void with a smile. "Hello viper. I see that you got into a fight with someone." He sighed as he stayed close to Suki. "It's that noticeable?." He sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah.. who did you fight with?." He stepped back as he made Suki step back too. "Just Jasper and that other guy." He slightly smiled as he raised a brow at void. "I'm assuming they won since you look like you were beaten pretty badly." He glared at viper. "Yeah yeah. But what I wanted to say is that father wants to see you since he knows  you're alive." He sighed a bit as he looked at Suki a bit "Oh who's that?" He said in a confused tone. "I'm Suki Viera. I'm Void's boyfriend." He looked at void with a "play along" type of look. "Yeah he's my boyfriend." He held Suki's hand as he stood closer to him. "Oh? My little brother is finally choosing to not be lonely. I'm so proud of you little brother." He smiled slightly as he put a hand on Void's shoulder. "Now follow me dad really wants to see you again." He sighed softly. "Why should I go back there? You and dad gave me up to mom when you knew she didn't care for me." He pushed Viper away. "You went to that stupid fucking camp and left me out in the cold forest to fend for myself. You didn't care about me until you learned I knew my worth and my powers." He let go of Suki's hand and walked closer to viper. "You left me at my lowest and I was only ten fucking years old. You and mom are the reason I'm like this. Hell dad is also apart of the problem." He pushed Viper a bit. "Listen Void, I went to that camp because it was safer for me to be there and not walking around with you." He scoffed as he pushed Void back. "So it was safe for me to be alone in a forest where there are dangerous creatures and animals at the age of ten?! That's so smart isn't it?!" He pushed Viper onto the ground. "You were always a shitty brother! I wish I never had to see you again!" Void stomped his foot onto the ground as some tears rolled down his cheeks. Viper got up off the ground "I know I know but I'm sorry. Doesn't that mean something?" He looked at void with a slight bit of sadness on his face. "Sorry?! Sorry means nothing! Sorry can't undo the damage you've caused!" Some small tears fell down void's face as he turned away from viper. "Dad was right. You are a bitter bitch." He backed away from void as he looked at him with disgust. "Take that back right fucking now." Suki said as he stepped in front of void. "He is not bitter nor is he evil. He's sixteen year old who hasn't learned how to let his inner child out." He balled his fists as he kept talking "I haven't known him for very long but I know that he is a boy who needs love and affection in his life. And if you won't do it I will." He put his hand in void's hand. "Awh so the angel wants to try and be a strong person. Just remember that Icarus flew to close to the sun and fell into the ocean." He narrowed his eyes at Suki as he held his necklace a bit. "I'm so scared. Shiver me Timbers. I could easily beat you in a fight so don't test me." He said as he glared at Viper. Void slightly held onto Suki's hand to pull him back from his brother. "Suki you don't need to fight him. You already almost lost against my mom so please." Void whispered to Suki as he held onto his hand tightly. "I'll fight anyone for you Void. Even if that means I have to lose my life." He looked at Void. "I will fight for you until my wings are stained with blood either from me or from the person I'm fighting." He softly sighed as his soft warm hand was being held by Void's cold stained hand. "Fine viper. I'll go with you to see dad but I'm bringing Suki with me." He glared at viper. "That's fine as long as he doesn't cause problems." The way viper worded that made it seem like he was treating Suki as a pet more than a person.