𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

✔𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

2 days later...

Tess's POV

     It's been two days since the incident, and the opps ain't doing shit to find that bitch. So, I'm taking matters in my own hands. For the past two days, with the help of my brothers, we've been trying get our hands on her, but apparently she has vanished off the face of the earth.

"Quinn what you mean you can't find her?" I questioned.

"I don't know Quinnie, it's like she vanished." He stated and I chuckled bitterly.

"A fucking pussy is what she is." I snickered. "I need you to find her, do not let me come to Compton for your ass Quinn. And tell Quincy his bitch ass on strike two. I don't give a fuck if we're siblings, I'll beat his ass, the fuck." I warned before hanging up on him.

"Why wasn't I born with sisters? Nah I had to be born with two imbeciles." I mumbled walking back to Ayden's home office. Thanks to Ayden we found out Mia had cameras in her office, like I said the opps ain't doing shit for real.

Yanelie and I were currently at Ayden's going through camera footage while Ashtray stayed with Mia, at the hospital. She's been doing better, breathing on her own, which is good, of course but she's still in a coma.

We had been informed that drugs were found in Mia's system, but she doesn't seem like the type to take drugs. So, that would explain why she didn't defend herself, I know damn well her mean ass wouldn't let someone stab just like that.

Yanelie and Ayden were busy reviewing the footage at his desk, while I was on the phone with Quinn.

Suddenly, I heard Yanelie voice, "This bitch."

"Ouu, I knew this bitch had something to do with this." Ayden then expressed.

"What? Y'all found something?" I questioned, walking up to him. As I reached their side, my eyes were immediately drawn to the screen of Ayden's Mac.

Oh—Now that's a plot.

"You know where that bitch lives?" I questioned, Ayden nodded in response.

"Take me to her, now." I demanded and he got up and walked out and Yanelie and I followed.

"Are we going to kill her?" Yanelie asked, walking beside me.

"I don't think dying is enough for that hoe." I expressed.

That bitch really tried to kill her and came to the hospital acting like nothing happened. Mia went to prison for her,  I don't even have an adjective to qualify what she did.

Ayden led us to her apartment complex, I knocked on the door. It swung open, revealing a kid who looked to be around twelve or thirteen years old.

"Sup kiddo," Yanelie greeted him with a warm smile. "Is Leah here?" she asked.

"Why are you looking for my mom?" He questioned, mugging us. I see it, he got her attitude too.

"We just wanna talk to her." I simply responded with a smile.

"Zackeel? Quién está en la puerta?" I heard a woman's voice call from inside the apartment.

"I don't know but they're asking for Leah." Zack responded. "She's not there, you missed her she left about fifteen minutes ago." He finally replied.

"Ight, thanks little man," I said, before we turned to walk away. I could hear the door closing behind us as we made our way to the elevator.