𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Mia POV

    Being in their arms felt oddly comforting, I don't know why but it did. After a while I did calm down but I honestly didn't wanna let go of them. Something about how good their fingers felt massaging my scalp, like their touch had this calming effect making everything else fade away for a moment.

"Jackson!" I heard that same guard call.

"Not again." I groaned. "Maybe if I don't answer she'll go away." I mumbled and Ashtray laughed.

"If she catches us like this we'll get in trouble." We were indeed in a very delicate position, I reluctantly pulled away and our eyes met.

"Jackson." The guard called again.

"I uh should go." I said getting off the floor. "You stay here." I instructed. "If we both come out together she might think we were doing some back here."

"Sum like what?" They asked as a smirk formed on their face.

"You're not funny." I stated as they got off the floor.

"I make you laugh though." They retorted.

"I be laughing at you, not with you." I stated walking away, and I could hear them chuckling.

"Jackson you got another visit."

As I made my way to the visitation room, I noticed that this time they actually brought me there. The guard removed my handcuffs before allowing me enter.

Inside, the room was sparsely populated, with only a few families present. Among them, I spotted Ayden.

Thank God.

I walked up to him and sat took a seat across him.

"Heyy girl" He literally shouted.

"Hey" I responded, I chuckled.

"Girl..." He dragged out.

"What?" I asked.

"Nun really just missed seeing your pretty face." He replied.

"I thought you were gay?" I pondered.

"Can't I give you a compliment?" He scoffed, and I hummed in response.

"How you been?" I asked and he sighed heavily.

"I'm stressed girl." He replied. "How do you do all this work by yourself?"

"I have you." I replied. "I told you to hire an accountant and a manager to help you out." I reminded him.

"I'm working on it."

"Alright I trust you to hire someone trust worthy."

"I will but I can do the accounting." He stated.

"Okay" I said.

"How bout you? How you been?" He questioned.

"I'm okay." I half lied, I did feel better than before.

"Michaela." He called.

"I'm serious it's not bad in here to be honest." I stated. "I was having a goodish day till Princeton showed up"

"What he wanted?" He pondered.

"To apologize." I replied.

"What really?" He asked. "Knowing you, you've forgiven him."

"I don't wanna talk bout that right now." I stated. "I want you to find something out for me."

"What?" He asked leaning forward.

"Who's Kendra Wilson?" I responded and his expression changed, I read right through it. "You know her don't you?"