𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

6:44 pm

After work, Ashtray went to the store to pick up the remaining ingredients needed to make the dumplings Mia had mentioned she wanted. One day at the Prison's cafeteria Mia, Tess, Amber, Ashtray and Yanelie, discussing their dissatisfaction with the food being served and mentioned the food they were craving at the moment.

Ashtray remembered Mia mentioning that she had never tried dumplings before but had a craving for them. Mia had always been hesitant to give them a try because she was afraid she might not like them. However, Astray's mother had taught them how to make them from scratch, so Ashtray decided to surprise Mia by making a batch.

As Ashtray put the finishing touches on the dumplings, the doorbell rang. Opening the door, Ashtray was greeted by Mia. Who surprisingly isn't in a suit, she was wearing a white tank top, an olive green unbuttoned shirt/flannel, and blue jean shorts. Ashtray couldn't help but notice the gold chains she had on, especially the nameplate necklace that said Michaela. It was the first time, they've ever saw without the prison's uniform or a suite. She looked so cute...they thought.

"Heyy," Ashtray said, stepping aside to let Mia in. The soft glow of the dimmed lights created a soothing ambiance.

"Hii," Mia replied, her smile mirroring Ashtray's as she stepped inside, taking in the inviting atmosphere.

"You want a drink? I made cocktails?" Ashtray offered.

"Sure."

"Go ahead and take a seat," Ashtray gestured towards the dining room. Mia settled into a comfortable chair, as Ashtray went into the kitchen. A while later, they came back with a well-decorated cocktail in hand.

"Thank you," Mia said appreciatively, accepting the glass from Ashtray's outstretched hand. She brought it to her lips and took a sip, savoring the expertly balanced flavors. "This is pretty good," she remarked.

"Thanks," Ashtray replied modestly. "I'm also good at a lot of other things, you know," they added, a playful smirk gracing their lips.

"Like what?" Mia asked innocently.

"I'll let you discover on your own," Ashtray's smirk widened as they responded.

"That was so corny, shut up." Mia chuckled, shaking her head when she understood the implications. Ashtray then excused themselves, disappearing into the kitchen. After a short while, they returned, carrying a steaming plate of dumplings, their tantalizing aroma filling the air.

"Oh, you remembered," Mia smiled, as Ashtray placed the plate on the table, the dumplings perfectly arranged and garnished.

"Of course," Ashtray replied with a warm smile. "We've got both steamed and pan-fried dumplings here. The steamed ones are filled with beef, while the pan-fried ones have a pork filling. And we have soy sauce, vinegar, chili oil, and sesame oil. Oh, and here are some fresh green onions," Ashtray stated, pointing at each item on the table. "Chopsticks?" They then asked.

"I don't know how to use chopsticks," Mia responded.

"I'll teach you." Ashtray said, handing her a pair of chopsticks.

"Okay," Mia said, taking the chopsticks, and Ashtray stood behind her, gently placing their hands on hers.

"First, hold the bottom chopstick between your thumb and ring finger, and then hold the top chopstick between your thumb, index, and middle fingers. Now, try moving the top chopstick only," Ashtray, instructed guiding her hands.