𝐓𝐖𝐎

6:54 pm

Leah's apartment

Leah stood in front of her vanity, meticulously perfecting her makeup for her highly anticipated date with Mia. Just as she was adding a subtle highlight to the corner of her eyes, her eleven year old little brother burst into her room unannounced, his eyes widening with curiosity as he took in the array of outfits strewn across Leah's bed. He couldn't help but stare in awe at his sister's attires.

Leah wore a sophisticated two-piece, the top was a fitted, off-the-shoulder crop top with a lace at the neckline. Paired with it is a high-waisted skirt that flows gracefully to the floor, creating a stunning silhouette. Her natural hair styled in loose waves, cascading down her shoulders. As for her makeup, Leah has opted for a soft and natural approach. Her eyes are enhanced with a subtle smokey eye, using neutral shades to create a mesmerizing gaze. Her cheeks are adorned with a rosy blush, adding a youthful and radiant glow to her complexion. To complete the look, Leah has chosen a nude lip color. She completed her outfit with a pair of elegant heels and some sparkling gold earrings and a matching bracelet.

"Why you dressed like that?" Zack questioned, finally speaking up. His curiosity evident in his voice. "Where you going?"

"I'm going on a date," she replied. "So?" she asked, a hint of playfulness in her tone, before giving him a 360.

"You look amazing," he complimented, his voice filled with genuine admiration.

"Thank you," she said, a smile playing on her lips, before leaning in to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Ew, you got lipstick on my cheek, Leah," Zack whined, as he attempted to wipe off the lipstick.

Leah chuckled, finding his reaction amusing. "Te exageras," she teased.

"Which one?" she asked, showing him two purses: an all-black Chanel and a gold and black Gucci.

Zack pointed at the all-black Chanel purse. "The all black one," he replied confidently.

Leah grinned, appreciating his input. "What would I do without you?" she asked rhetorically.

"Your life would be very boring," he stated confidently, a playful tone in his voice.

Agree," she smiled, her eyes sparkling with amusement, and he returned the smile.

"Who's the lucky girl, by the way?" Zackeel questioned, crossing his arms in a playful manner.

"Mia," Leah responded, her voice filled with affection.

"The stud with the Model Y black Tesla?" he asked, his eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"Yes," she replied, a hint of pride in her voice.

"Okay, I see you..." Zackeel trailed off, a mischievous smirk appearing on his face.

"Zack, leave your sister alone!" Dolores, their mom, exclaimed from the living room, where she was engrossed in her nightly novelas. Just then, the doorbell rang, precisely at 6:59 pm, one thing about Mia is she's always be on time.

"I'll get it!" Zackeel exclaimed, his excitement evident as he rushed to the door, passing his mother, who was about to open it. He swung the door open to reveal Mia standing there, a smile lighting up her face.

"Heyy, what's up, Buddy?" Mia asked, giving him a friendly dap. "Nun much," he replied, a casual tone in his voice.

"Buenas tardes, Tia Dolores," she smiled and greeted Dolores, who had appeared behind Zack.

"Mia, te ves tan guapo" Dolores said as she pulled Mia into a hug.

"Dolores said, pulling Mia into a warm hug.