𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Mia's POV

    I really didn't wanna go to the club tonight but Tess and Yanelie wouldn't leave me alone. I got dressed, I put one of my all black Tux on, missed my babies. I left my hair out like I always do, I seriously need a haircut. Slipped on my diamond earrings and added some silver jewelry. Just as I was about to put on my dress shoes, I heard my door creak open. I glanced up and there stood Yanelie, in a long sleeve white turtle neck and dark blue baggy jeans paired with a pair of white forces. Her hair, in its usual state, covering most of her face.

"You done?" she asked, like she didn't just barge into my room.

"Knock? I could've been naked," I replied.

"My bad," she apologized. "We're done."

"I'll be there in a few," I stated.

"Ight," she responded. "You look fine as fuck in that suit, by the way."

"Thanks..." I responded reluctantly. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Awe, thank youu," she smiled before walking out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Once I finished the rest of my routine, we left, and a couple of minutes later, we found ourselves at The Oblivion. As soon as I stepped in behind Yanelie, Tess, and Yas, all eyes were on me, like they had just seen a ghost or something. I mean, I don't blame em nobody knows I was released today, but they didn't have to stare.

The dimly lit room was filled with a haze of hookah and cigarette smoke, swirling around the mesmerizing low red lights that adorned the establishment. The sound of Bryson Tiller filled the air. The club was packed with people, each engaged in their own conversations, but their glances kept drifting back to me.

"I realized you were well known when your Trial was on Tv but dang why's everyone looking at you like that?" Tess questioned, and I shrugged in response.

"Damn, this place is packed!" Fea observed, scanning the crowded room.

"This place is nice as fuck and the women in here fineee." Tess trailed off as one of the dancer walked by, her eyes darted to her behind.

"Go a head to the VIP section and order whatever you want—"

"—You not coming?" Tess asked me and they all had a confused expression written on their faces.

"No." I responded. "I'm heading to my office. Let me know when y'all are ready to leave." As I turned to walk away, Tess reached out and grabbed my arm, stopping me in my tracks.

"Come on, Mia, don't be like that. We just got out. Stop being so reserved and have some fun," Tess urged.

Fea chimed in, whining playfully, "Miaaa, you look too good to be cooped up in an office all night."

"Exactly!" Yasmin added, nodding in agreement.

"Why are you even here?" I questioned. "You not drinking, little one."

"I'm not little, I'm eighteen," Yas huffed, crossing her arms. "In Europe, I'd be allowed to drink," she complained.

"Guess what? This is America." Tess responded. "So? You coming with us or?" She questioned giving me a 'you don't a have choice' look. She swears she scares me, the two people I feared, died years ago. But they won't stop till I say yes.

With a sigh, I reluctantly gave in. Taking the lead and walking ahead of them towards the VIP section. On my way there, I couldn't help but notice the piercing stares from the people around me.