𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

3:47 pm

Chicago cultural center

Leah, Mia, and Zackeel arrived in a super sleek black Jeep, turning heads as they stepped out. Mia and Zack in their matching black tuxedos with red ties, rocking fresh haircuts and stylish slicked-back ponytails. Their expensive jewelry added a touch of luxury to their ensemble. Leah in a black, floor-length dress that hugged her curves in all the right places.

The dress flowed elegantly as she walked, adding a touch of grace to her every step. Her red heels and matching purse perfectly complemented the ensemble. Her nails, painted in a chic black and white design, added a touch of sophistication to her overall look. Leah opted for a natural makeup look, highlighting her natural beauty and allowing her radiant smile to take center stage. Her hair, styled in a sleek silk press, cascaded down her shoulders.

As they made their way into the Chicago Cultural Center, all eyes were on them. coverage. As they entered the venue, all eyes were on them. The media couldn't resist capturing their arrival, and their entrance even made it to the live news coverage. The atmosphere was buzzing with excitement and admiration. Helen, Haylee's mother and Mia both recognized each other.

Helen, noticing their black attire, voiced her concern "Wearing black at a wedding is bringing bad luck," she stated, raising an eyebrow. "Who invited them?" she wondered aloud.

"I did" Charles replied. "Now be quiet." he warned Helen, his tone leaving no room for argument.

With a confident stride, he made his way towards Mia, a hidden amusement dancing in his eyes. "Michaela, Leah, welcome," Charles greeted, his voice filled with a touch of playful charm. Turning his attention to the young man standing beside Mia, he asked. "And you, young man, what's your name?" But, before Zackeel could respond, Mia spoke up.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" She asked firmly, it was obvious she didn't want Charles near Zackeel.

"I got a couple of minutes before I need to get in place but sure." Charles replied. "There's a seat reserved in the front for you all." He said gesturing to the seats.

"Alright go head, I'll be right there." Mia said before walking away, creating a proper distance between them. Once they were at a safe distance, Mia turned to Charles.

"What are you on Princeton?" Mia questioned, unamused.

Charles, feigning innocence, responded, "What do you mean?" He pretended to be clueless about Mia's accusation.

"A few days ago I received an envelope with Zack's pictures and birth certificate with Leah's name on it as he's mother and a note saying 'I know' signed C." Mia explained. "If there's a problem, it's between you and I, don't involve my girlfriend and her son." She warned. "Understood?"

Before Charles could respond, his father intervened, sensing the tension between them. "Is there a problem here, gentlemen?" he inquired.

"I'm not a man," Mia asserted, her voice firm as she turned to walk away.

Mister Princeton, recognizing Mia, raised an eyebrow and asked Charles, "Wait, is that who I think it is?"

"Yes, Dad, that was Mia," Charles replied.

"Charles, what is she doing here?" He pressed further,

"I wanna see her suffer when I marry the love her life." He responded, with a determined tone.

His father's expression turned from curiosity to concern as he interrupted, "Charles, is this what this marriage is really about? This isn't some kind of game—"