Elluneily's Words

Hi!

To be honest, I don't know what to say. It feels surreal to finally finish a book again (for almost a year) and to complete ATVP with you guys.

First and foremost, I want to send my sincere gratitude to all of the people who gave my story a try. I want to thank those readers (kabisado ko na mga usernames niyo) na consistent sa pagbigay ng support ('pag comments and waiting for my updates) and also for those who sent me heart warming messages. I just want to let you all know that I appreciate each and every one of you.

This is not my first book I've ever written but this is the first story that I've felt attached to the characters—to the point that I was crying when writing sad scenes and I was over the clouds while writing the whole story. This was also my first book to ever receive a lot of compliments and support while still on-going.

Honestly, I don't know how to thank all of you. Actually, I will never get tired of saying thank you.

If you're one of those who read this book before I revised it, then you must know that I lost my spark while writing Steven and Hiraya's story. Pakiramdam ko ay walang patutunguhan at feel ko hindi siya enough (that the words I used were not enough to touch people's heart) to the point that I wanted to unpublish this book.

Thank God, I didn't. I am ecstatic that despite losing my interest to continue this story, here I am. And dahil 'yon sa inyo. You were my driving force to keep going and to keep on writing.

I want to dedicate this book to my friends, especially Carl and MJ who were super supportive when I started writing—kasi kasama 'yung pangalan nila (pero hindi naman talaga sila nagbabasa ng wattpad at alam kong hindi rin nila ito mababasa). To the inspiration of Kenji Steven, I hope you're doing well. I also want to dedicate this book to those who are in senior high school right now; padayon!

I hope you learned something from Steven and Hiraya. I hope even just for a bit, this story created an impact in your life that would help you to be a better version of yourself. And just like Hiraya's valedictorian speech, I hope everyone of you will let yourself be weak sometimes. Allow yourself to fail and do not be afraid of creating mistakes. Please don't be hard on yourself; I am always proud of you!

Lastly, please bear with typographical and grammatical errors—especially with some plot holes. This book is raw and unedited; there are some scenes that I got confused with the old version so please bear with me.

Again, thank you for your support. Hindi ako makakarating dito nang wala kayo. I would always keep it on my heart and would never get tired of being grateful.

Once again, this is Elluneily 🌷🍰🎫