Hiraya

vying
(adj.) competing; contending
(v.) to put forward in competition or rivalry.

psyche
(n.) the human soul, mind, or spirit.

For Hiraya Añasco, being an honor student has always been a piece of cake. She would never understand the word "failure" and how it feels to be the second best. With this, she accepted the deal with her grandmother to graduate as the class valedictorian, thinking that she could achieve it without exerting too much effort.

But when Steven entered the scene, a flame of rivalry sparked between them. Kenji Steven Alvarez, the lead guitarist of Dynamics, happened to have the same goal as her. She hates how he could do things better than her effortlessly.  It became her motto to win over him in every aspect and not to give him a chance to turn her dreams into dust.

But what if she finds herself in an unexpected situation amidst their vying psyches? Will she follow her mind to fulfill her part of the agreement? Or listen to her heart which screams that love is about making sacrifices?

xxx

Disclaimers:

This book is raw and unedited. Expect plot holes, grammatical and typographical errors. This story is made for fun and not suitable for sensitive readers.

Work of Fiction. The names of the characters, places, business, events, and organizations are all products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people, places, business, events, or organizations is entirely coincidental.

The views and opinions of the character do not necessarily reflect the views and the opinions of the author.

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN IN FILIPINO LANGUANGE.

Elluneily