Chapter 34

PICTURE OF WHAT CORA LOOKED LIKE ON THE SIDE

"Pleaseeeee Colton, I really want to go." I frowned. Today was Colton's surprise party. Finally after so much planning and excitment, well Stacey's planning, it was all ready to go.

It was party after party at this place.

I had one job. One simple job; to get Colton there insuspiciously. I decided the perfect way was to pretend I wanted my way like always.

He didn't know that I knew it was his birthday and Stacey told me he demanded no body tell me using his alpha power; but since they had told me before that conversation, it had no effect.

He would be turning 24...i think. Which means he'll be about 7 years older than me. I'm feeling very hugh Hefner and house bunnies right about now. Technically, he wont age but the numbers are still there!

"I'm tired." He whined, pulling me back down onto the bed and wrapping his arm around me.

"Let's just sleep." He muttered and I had to admit he was his cutest when at his most vulnerable. I felt Colton's hand travel down my leg, which was very accesible since I was only wearing underwear because of last nights...extra activities.

"I thought you were tired?" I mused.

"I'm never too tired for that." He raised his eyebrow suggestively, making his ram my elbow in his stomach. He groaned.

"I'll tell you what, I will let you do as much touching as you like, if we go tonight." I tried to bargain, causing him to groan with his eyes still shut.

"Okay, if I am not mistaken, you're the one who wouldn't let me sleep last night. You were like an animal." He told me huskily. Thank god his eyes were still shut because I am pretty sure I just turned into a tomato.

"I did not! Shut up!" I screeched, slapping his chest, making him open one eye and chuckle.

"So technically, it's your fault I am tired." He shrugged and nudged his face deeper into my neck. I pushed him away and just before I tried to sit up, his arm shot out and grabbed me.

"Please don't leave." He mumbled, already half asleep. I sighed and brushed his floppy fringe out of his face.

"Fine, you know what babe? You don't have to come tonight," he raised his eye brow and opened one eye again, watching me dig into my pocket for my phone,"I think that Robbie is free tonight..." I didn't need to say more because judging by the look on Colton's unpleased face, he was coming with me and I was not going with Robbie. Not that I would have anyway.

I invented reverse psychology.

"Thanks." I grinned, leaning down to give him a small peck.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He murmered, tightening his grip around me. I made myself comfortable and put my head on his chest, loving that Icould hear his slow, soft heartbeat.

"Love you." I said quietly, only to get a snore in response.

"I really have to talk to you about Richard!" Smarties called from the bedroom. I played with my hair in the bathroom, still undecided on what to do with it.

"What did you find out?" I asked.

"Some pretty fucked up shit, honestly. When he was younger he was charged with abuse on his ex girlfriend and was involved in some pretty heavy drug dealing."

"Shit." I muttered. "So what does he have to do with anything?"

"Well, that's for me to know and for you to never really find out."