Chapter 21

So many things were rushing through my head as Stacey and i stared at each other in horror.

I scanned her to make sure she was okay, but she only had a small cut on her forehead, likely from the impact of the tree, making her bang her head against the dash.

"Shit, are you okay?" I asked quickly.

"Am I okay? Are you okay?" She asked incredulously.

"What, me? Yes, of course I'm fine." I dismissed and peered out the car door to see how much damage was done.

I winced.

Apparently a lot.

The whole front of the car was torn up.

I banged my head against the seat.

"Cora, you're bleeding." Stacey stated, as if it were obvious.

I frowned and looked in the mirror to see that I was in fact, bleeding on my forehead also.

It was a lot worse than Stacey's but I could manage.

I didn't even feel the hit. I was so shocked and scared for my life, for just crashing the car in the first place.

"Seriously Stac, what are we going to do? Colton is going to literally kill us."

Stacey suddenly started to giggle quietly and I looked at her in horror.

Right now was not the time for laughing.

"I'm sorry." She gasped. "I'm not good at displaying my emotions." She laughed again.

"I think I'm in shock." She told me.

Now she was laughing really hard, clapping her hands like a retarded seal. I couldn't help but laugh along with her.

So much for my plan of revenge. Actually, this was pretty good revenge if I do say so myself.

Anyone driving along the road was probably looking at us like we were crazy.

Two girls who have a car accident and can't stop laughing.

I can see it being a good newspaper headline.

"Are you girls okay?" Someone asked beside my window. I jumped slightly but smiled at the man who had got out of his car. I groaned and took my seat belt off, which was digging into my stomach and jumped out of the car.

The man held his hand out for me to take, which I gratefully did.

"We had a bit of an accident." I stated quietly as I inspected the damage a little more closely.

The man looked over at Stacey and let out a low whistle.

"A little?"

I chuckled and gave my hand out to him.

"I'm Cora."

"RIchard." He returned.

Richard looked about 30 and was rather handsome. He had the whole classy look going for him. His tie was a little loose, his hair develished, as if he had just had a hard day at work.

There was always something sexy about a man who works hard for what they have.

"Stacey." She smiled at the man from the other side of the car, before poking the headlight.

It instantly fell off, making her scream and jump back.

"Definitely dead." She confirmed.

"We'll have to get the car towed, but we'll have to use Trey's card other wise Colton will find out."