Chapter 9

Cute picture of Smarties and Trey on the side hehe

I guess we were both really surprised by my actions because he went completely limp against my mouth when it made contact with his.

Soon enough, he stopped acting like an idiot and kissed me back fiercely.

As soon as I was pressed against him I could have melted and died a really happy little girl.

His lips were soft and alive, the moan I was trying to hold in escaped.

The way his hand cupped my jaw roughly turned me on like never before.

He grabbed hold of my hips and brought me over to straddle him and at that moment I was not complaining.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him impossibly closer.

At that point, there were no restrictions for us. No one was ruining the moment and I wasn't being stubborn as Colton wasn't being pushy.

It was just me and him in our own little world, like nothing could stop us.

The little voice in my head was shouting something, but all of it's words sounded the same.

The truth of the situation could have ruined everything but for once, I didn't let it.

We carried on.

Colton ran his hand under my shirt, up my spine, which caused me to press myself further into him. I felt him smile knowingly against my mouth.

I was putting my faith in something unknown the moment I ran my hands through his hair and let my hands explore every inch of him.

He groaned and start to kiss down my neck until he found a spot between my collar bone and shoulder and starting nibbling on it, biting it every once in a while.

It was the same spot he sucked on last time and it brought me more pleasure than I ever thought possible.

I couldn't help it when my hips started to run against him, which only caused both me and him to moan again.

I strained my neck to give him better access which proved to be of great success for me.

My nails dug into his back and my head fell back.

This was like nothing I had ever experienced before and I loved every second of it.

I couldn't move even if I tried or wanted to.

He licked from the spot he was sucking on to my mouth which when watching him, was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

He pecked me once more before grinning crazily while I jut stared at him in a daze.

He kept me warm and safe but my mind kept saying 'run as fast as you can', the complete opposite to how my body was feeling. Maybe even my heart.

It feels so good but hurts so bad.

This guy kidnapped me but the more time I spent with him the more I didn't really care. He was right, I am happier now.

I have better friends, better house, nicer clothes and things in general. I had Colton to thank for it all and I had him himself.

I don't know why he chose me. Plain old me who was just a whiny teenager but he did.

And I had no freaking idea how to handle anything that has happened to me.

_____________________