Chapter 25

"Could've been worse." Smarties shrugged from the cell next to mine and Stacey, a pair of bars between us. I put my hands on two bars and my face between a crack.

"Yeah, we could have been sober." I chuckled and then looked down at myself,"And naked."

 Stacey just sighed and laid down on the single most unconfortable bed I've ever seen in my life.

Yes, I was still in my under garmets. It was a real pleasure to all the criminals and even the officers. I was way too tired to even slap any of them.

"Trey said he'll be here soon. I think he's gonna make us sweat a bit for being so careless."

"How did he tell yo-" i cut off my own sentence when I realised they've completed the mating process and could read eachother's mind.

"He's not happy. He's worried about Colton's reaction since he'll be home tomorrow and left Trey in charge."

"Who said he has to know?"

I scoffed at Smarties stupidity.

"That boy knows everything." I shuddered,"It's actually a litlle creepy." I added as an after thought.

I don't remember much of the trip to jail, all I know was there was a loud crash and then Smarties was in another cop car and shouting out mine and Stacey's names for help, and when we didn't rescue him, he cursed the devil upon us for forcing him to commit the crime, which then led me and Stacey to be arrested also.

Fun.

And now here we all were, half way to a sober state.

Someone cleared their throat from behind me and I turned around to see a crimson gaurd with his head down and face flushed, holding out a pair of washed out jeans and a white t shit from where I presume was the lost property collection.

I was about to wear a prostitutes clothes.

"Thank you." I said shyly, feeling just as awkward as him. He turned around while i slipped the clothes on, which I was more than grateful for.

"One last thing, I need your details ma'am." I turned to face the officer before going to pull out my purse, only to find I didn't even have it. I mean, of course I didn't have it, I was naked just a few seconds ago. I must have los it back at the club. So much for sober people essentials.

"Uh, Cora Lesune, age 17..." I couldn't even tell them my address because I don't think our house even has one. We literally live in the middle of the woods. We don't even have neighbours.

The officer went to write down what I had told him but his eyebrows furrowed and the pen never landed on the notepad. He looked at me closesly, making me look down uncomfortably.

"I-I'll be right back."

I nodded slowly with a raised eyebrow and looked back at Stacey and Smarties who both were basically asleep on their beds. I guess I was taking top bunk since Stacey looked so dead. Her mouth was hanging open and her body was flung all over the place, I wanted to laugh but I really didn't even have the energy too.

"Miss, stop where you are." I turned around from my journey to my bed and internally groaned. They wanted my address. I couldn't give it to them! Stacey and Smarties were both freaking sleeping so they couldn't help me!

I turned around and smiled innocently, but when I was met with more than five officers and two men in suits, you could imagine my panic.

"Um...yes?"

All the officers formed a sort of line, their faces serious and their arms over their chests. My breathing started to become heavy and difficult, my mouth dry and stomach going wild.