6]" MARRIAGE & BLACKMAIL"

Amara's pov :

A beautiful bride who is clad in a mesmerising red lehenga is staring back at me as I look into the mirror ...

This is the lehenga that I was fascinated by a few years back when I saw it in a designer tv show ....

This means ....he remembered my silly wish to get married in this lehenga ....yet he says ...this is all for what ....a revenge ?

If it really was a revenge ...it wasn't necessary to bring this lehenga for me now ...was it?

Abhimaan Rajvansh is really messing up my mind ....how do I perceive this ....I can't fucking understand how to understand him....

He's acting so confusingly ....and guess what ? We are gonna get married through a register marriage just like my mom and dad ....

This was what I wanted ....I requested Ayaan for this...but he said ....we are going to marry only once in a life time and it needed to be extravagant for him and everyone to remember ...

If I thought Abhimaan's bringing me the lehenga that I wished to get married in is just a coincidence or bare minimum.....then why the hell is he trying to fufill my wish of register marriage ...?

I would be dumb to not understand that there is something more to what he said yesterday ....there's much more to it ....and yeah I did listen the maids speaking to each other about how he took care of me the entire night ...

And I also got to see a handprint on his PA's face ....and so I questioned him...well he refused to say first....but then ....I made him understand that how important knowing these things ....

He then revealed that ...the idea of faking Abhimaan's accident was solely his ...and Abhimaan just asked him to inform me to come to this mansion without informing anyone ...

He apologized and clarified that he did that becoz he thought ...as a bride to be ...I would be very busy in the preparations for tomorrow and wouldn't want to step out until and unless its so important ....

I didn't react to his apology as I was drowned in connecting the dots ....this means I was not just a pawn in Abhimaan's revenge game ....He cares about me ....

And its also true that he hates Ayaan ....and Ayaan did many things to Abhimaan that it's understandable if Abhimaan wanted to get a revenge...

But why did he tell me that it was all a revenge and left the important part of him being sincerely caring about me and also why did he try to instigate me my saying those hurtful words of me being attracted to successful people easily ....

Well ...whatever it is ....he is marrying me to get his so called revenge from his brother.....that intention itself is wrong ....he may care about me or what's so ever ....but that doesnt matter ...

Though I don't love Ayaan ....he is marrying me becoz he loved me .....but Abhimaan ...he just shattered my dream of marriage .....he may care for me as I was someone who grew up along with him ....but that doesn't justify the fact that he is about to marry me for revenge ...

This proves he is so selfish ...I never thought he would be ....but ofcourse ...one cannot know the other person completely ....becoz of him my bestfriend ...aunt and uncle are going to be hurt ....

Mr.Abhimaan Rajvansh ....u care for me ...this means my hate is going to effect u ....so ...see how I'm going to use ur care for me against u ....

I will hurt ur heart so much by hating u for each and every second that I breath...I will never forgive u for going so blind in revenge that u are hurting ur family ....two can play a game ...