11] "HUGS & BANTERS"

Abhimaan's pov:

As the brightness hit my eyes ....I ve woken up from my rare and most peaceful sleep of my life .....

And I felt weight above me ....but as I opened my eyes ...I realised what position I and Amara are in rn...

She's practically laying on me and I can feel her warm breath on my neck making goosebumps arise all over my body

She's practically laying on me and I can feel her warm breath on my neck making goosebumps arise all over my body ......and how and when the did my hands reach her ass....

I immediately moved them away from her ass....becuz ....it might make her uncomfortable if she wakes up and realises what position we were in .....

I stayed still....not wanting to disturb her sleep ....becoz ...as far as I know ...she didn't see any nightmare yesterday night .....thank god she also had a good night sleep ....

So ...I didn't want to disturb her....but as I slowly moved my head to check the clock....I was so shocked to see ....it is 8 already ....

I usually start to my office by 8:30 ....but I guess I have to be late today .....but that's alright ....nothing is more important than my Amara's peaceful sleep .....

I slowly reached out to my phone making sure to move as less as possible and called veer and informed him that I will be late today and he need to look after the things for me there and also to cancel the meeting that is to be held at 8:30 becoz I couldn't reach there by that time ....in a hush tone ....to which I am positive that he is shocked

He immediately responded with a sure sir .....so I exhaled a breath of releif ....and I kept my phone aside and kept my arms back on her ...not on her ass though ....

I simply held her in my arms ...embedding the feeling of her body against mine in my heart and memory ....

I softly began kissing her forehead ....so softly that she wouldn't even notice it ....its 8:15 now and I might have already kissed her forehead for like a 45 th time ....

And I stilled as I felt her moving ...I didnt know how she would respond to our position ...so I simply closed my eyes ....pretending to be asleep ...I heard a gasp from her ...but she didn't make any attemp to scurry away out of embarassment or disgust ...

Then I felt her staring a me and then ....I felt her palm on my cheek ....she held it there for few seconds and then I felt her pinching my cheek softly...

I then felt a soft pair of lips on my eyes ....wait what ....!!!!!!!

What is happening rn !!!????Did she just kiss my eye.....???