4]"MEETING & DECISION....?"

Note : play the song above for the feel

Abhimaan's pov:

I went to Rajvansh Mansion at night ....where I decided to confront Ayaan about his intentions ....

There as I entered into my room ...after one year ....u know what I found ....or whom I found ....I saw my Amara ...sitting on my bed seeing my little album that I made of the pictures of her and me when I was young ...

I guess I should stop calling her My ...even in mind ...now that she's getting married day after tomorrow itself ....yes thats how late I got to know about this marriage ....

That was may be becoz I was on a business trip in Newyork ....or maybe I was not important?...or...maybe they forgot that I existed ...like always ...even Amara too?...I half smiled at the late realisation though it pricked my heart ...

Becoz I got habituated to these pricks..squeezing ....breaking ...shattering of my heart becoz that's been happening from so long ..

As I was standing there in my own thoughts ...Amara came out of her visit to our old memories ?...she looked at me and gasped which caught my attention and bought me into reality "Abhiii...?"

She immediately kept that album on the bed and rushed towards me ....she came so fast ....that me being idiot me expected ...she would come running and hug me ....

How foolish and desperate could u be ...u stupid heart?....She stood and inch away from and cleared her throat ...so....Now that she's getting married ...I don't even get a hug???

Or maybe we grew akward becoz I stupidly kept avoiding her like from one year and also we didn't have many interactions from 6 years ...?

But that's good that she didn't hug me ....what if I broke down into ugly crying once she hugged me ...?or worse ...I decide not to let her go and keep hugging her till I die in her arms ...?

So thats good for both of us that she didn't hug me ...right?... She stood there in her own thoughts ....biting her lips....while I have been trying my best to be postive about the fact that she didn't hug me and I'm never going to get any hugs anymore....as she's the only one that hugged me ...

Or I might add she's the only one who will ever get to hug me ...if she wants to ..in the future ....her getting married doesn't mean ...I will moveon ...

I will just live with the content that she's happy ...now that I think about it ...when was the last hug of my life ?

And her phone rang bringing both of us outside our thoughts ...she cut the call and then she cleared her throat once again and muttered almost inaudibly looking at ground "Its been so long"

She is fidgeting with her fingers nervously .....am I making her uncomfortable ...?..."y-yeah"....wait...did I fucking stutter...shit ...I mentally scowled at myself

She looked at me " hmm...I am going for dinner "....I nodded my head and said "ok"....she frowned at me and opened her mouth to say something and closed it not saying anything ...

This made me frown too...then took a deep breath and asked while biting her lips again " you r not coming ..?"

I asked ..."Do you want me to?" To which she replied "yes pls "...that's fucking it...she don't even need to say pls ...I will follow her like a fucking dog if she just ordered me to come to dinner ...

My stupid heart again left the logic that my brain is trying to remind it ...the fact that she's going to be my brother's wife the day after tomorrow ...and felt happy that she wanted my presence ...