⚠️30]"HAPPIEST & SHADY"

Abhimaan's pov :

My wild lil love is finally asleep...after blowing me at the sofa in the living room ...we went on to complete watching the movie

Later..I insisted to watch one more to keep her perverted mind at bay ....as per her suggestion ..we watched "To all the boys I have loved before "trilogy ...and ofc she started to make out with me at every kissing scene....

And about the movie .. I must say ...it's decent ..but that Peter guy waiting at that pool for his ex irked me...like wtf ....and I was rooting for that John fellow ...idk ..he reminded me of myself ...

When I said that to my wife ...she looked me ..proceeded to give me a soft kiss...whispering ..."But ur love was never one sided ...it's just that u didn't know ..u r ,were and always be ur jaans world "

That made me smile as...then she changed the topic to lighten up the mood saying...."Btw..about the movie ...love isnt about choosing the guy who is perfect ...it's about willing to accept ur partner though he is imperfect and working together to balance both of ur imperfections"

She went on "she knew he did few things which are questionable ....but nevertheless..she still chose to risk it all by choosing him because she loved him she decided to let go of his past mistakes ..this happens in real life too ..for instance take me ...when u lied about marrying me for revenge ...and I didn't know about Ayaan's true colours...I couldn't just unlove u..though u tried to portray Ayaan's doings as urs...if it was Ayaan there ..It would have been different "

That made my heart flutter...she loved me all through the shit I have put her through ...my wife ...fuckk....I love her so much ...my love for her seems to be growing by every single breath I take ..

.

I just smiled at her ...and this time....I kissed her ...after watching the movie ...we both played ludo ..and also jhenga after that ...and atlast ..her wildness woke up again she came into my lap and began grinding me ...and one thing led to other ..and we ended up on the bed in 69 position as I refused to penetrate her ...

It went for about an hour ...then she seemed to be drained out as she came up and cuddled me to sleep not before wishing me "Happy Birthday Husband "

I replied "it's the happiest Birthday wife "making her smile softly with closed eyes making me understand that she listened it ...

And having cum many times in that mouth of hers ...I am feeling sleepy too ...as it's already past 11 ...

But still there is this uneasy feeling ....I was never happy in my life ...and when I'm finally happy ...I am scared ...scared that ...something might happen to destroy this happiness ...our happiness ...

I used to always neglect my feelings ...my happiness ...and only consider my Jaan's happiness ...but now ...I'm selfish ...I want to be happy too....

Because ...my Wife told me...."I'm both her world and happiness " she revealed that she can truly be happy ...when I'm happy ..so...I wont fight for her anymore....I will fight for "us"

As I'm still in my thoughts ....I got a phone call ...it's from veer....I took it after laying my wife slowly on the bed to not disturb her beauty sleep

"Yeah veer "

"Sir ...sorry to disturb u at this time ..but I was waiting for ur birthday to be completed so as to deliver u this matter....and now that it's 12 o clock....I think ...I shouldnt delay it anymore "