3]"HATE & REALISATION"

Ayaan pov

I Hate him ....I have always hated him...how did he think that he could get Amara to love him...like seriously????

Amara had always been my friend ...my best friend....my girlfriend ....now....she will be ...my wife....

Amara is so innocent ....so pure hearted ....so lovely .....Im the only one who deserve her ...not someone like Abhimaan Rajvansh ..

I am so happy that we are going to be wife and husband soon ...I have planned our honeymoon too ....

I have had two girlfriends before dating Amara ...and yeah ..I did have some one night stands here and there..

All of these were the things I did while I was fighting with my own feelings for Amara ....I understood that I have feelings for her ...when I saw Amara hugging my brother ...asking him not to be angry at her anymore ...when she was just 3 years old.

Yeah I was also young then ....like 7 years may be ...but that's when I realised I hated to see Amara giving any attention to that bastard....

I understood that I wanted all of Amara's attention for myself ....and I decided she will be mine and no one else's ....

We used to play a game back then...In that game....one will be husband ...the other will be wife ...there will be their two children....yeah ...we played that game when were young ....

But whenever we played that game ...I was always given the role of dad....becoz I was tall....and Amara used to play the mom...i.e ...my wife ...and now in real life she is going to be my wife soon....

But as I hit adolescence ...I began developing harmonal feelings of her more and more ....and whenever I was near her....I couldnt control this longing to touch her and feel her ....

I was afraid....becoz she was only 13 at that time ....and I was being a horny bastard ...I know I will have to wait to rightfully make her mine...

I will have to wait till she gets to age....then I will propose to her and will be able to make her mine ..I mean ...she will ofcourse accept my proposal ....that in no way go in any other way ....becoz she can't resist me...

And moreover ...I know Amara ...she could never hurt my feelings by rejecting me ...and also she will do that for the happiness of mom and dad who have been rooting for us since the very start.....

And once she accepts my proposal ..I will treat her like a queen....and thus she will grow to love me or whatever. ..

This has been the plan from the very start for me ...but now that I couldn't control my harmones...I decided to release them through other means...

Yeah ....u guys guessed it right ...I started doing one night stands ...they have never been serious ....and never been for more than one night...

But then a girl fell in love with me and I was foolish and wanted to see if Amara cared ...so I decided to date her ...but I had to cut it brief and break up with her becoz Amara didn't show any reaction....

She didn't show any traces of jealousy....and after my breakup I took a brief rest from my hookups....but one drunken night a girl took fucking advantage of me...

And she took photos of my naked self and black mailed me into dating her ....so I have no other way but to fucking date her ....that bitch ...

But later ...I was able to get all the evidence and destroyed all those pictures slowly and revealed her pictures ...or I might add ...nudes ...online ....anonymously ...

She thought she could do that to me ...how stupid ....and she later killed herself or whatever .....good riddance ...who cares?...I certainly don't

But that incident did slap some sense into me ...I stopped all these clubs and parties ...all at once....and decided to shift my focus on conquering Amara

And that's what I did ...I slowly started spending more and more time with Amara and much to my delight ...that Abhimaan began avoiding her making it easy for me ....just as I thought he was stupid .....he did something more stupid

He left for abroad for higher studies....who TF does that ...I for sure know he loves Amara....I mean ...don't spare a glance to anyone ....I mean...literally any...one ....

But he has heart in his eyes when he looks at Amara....that bastard even smiles only when he is with her ...I thought that would be good and tried to imitate him

I tried to stop smiling when I'm with others and only smile with Amara....but my goofy ass couldn't handle that ....it turned even worse...I began laughing even in serious situations...

So I just decided ...this shit wouldn't suit me and I will be just myself ...but however....him going abroad cleared my way ...

And I spent every single day he was away trying to woo Amara ...and I guess that did work. ..becuz she accepted my proposal on her bday ....right infront of That bastard Abhimaan ....and that added to my happiness...

She told me later that she don't love me ...and I added "yet"....becuz. ...she will love me in future....she will develop feelings gradually anyways ...that's for sure ....

And as if fate is by my side ...Our Astrologer revealed that Amara had to be married soon...orelse ...her life will be in danger ...

And ofcourse my darling mom persuaded Amara into marrying me ....so now ...soon ...we will be husband and wife ...this thought itself is bringing me chills.....wow ...she will be legally mine now ...

This made me to instantly remember her secret admirer Abhimaan...how could I forget him...he began to avoid evryone of us since I successfully broke his heart cruelly by proposing to her right infront her him...

Sooo...I decided to pay that bastard a visit....and revealed the news of our marriage to him all by myself ....seeing him freezing listening to the news of Amara marrying me ...bought a sense of satisfaction to my cruel heart ...

That made me much happier than the acceptance of Amara to marry me ...

Amara ...be ready to be my wife babyyy....two days....just two days ...

Abhimaan' s pov :

After standing infront of her picture for I don't know how many minutes ....I suddenly try to process once again ...what happened back when Ayaan came to my office ....

Till now I only focused on the fact that he revealed my Amara agreed to get married to him and I completely ignored the fact that he said he knew that I loved him...

I might have been obvious to everyone or to him....but the venom in his eyes when he spoke these words made me feel something unsettling and weird ...I need to confront him ..

I know that he hated me and would do anything and everything to hurt me...now the fact that he revealed to me about his marriage to Amara...and immediately revealed the fact that he knew about my love for Amara ...made a new sense of fear to arise in my heart .

I'm scared that he is planning on doing something bad to her just to get to me ...he wouldn't do that...right..?

I mean he wouldn't do something like that ....would he ?....

..,...,..................................................................

Note :

so how's this part...?

Do you think Abhimaan's concern is right?

How do you feel about Ayaan ?

What about Ayaan's love for Amara ?

Abhimaan or Ayaan...whom do u like the most?