CHARACTERS

AMARA ARORA

-21 yrs old

-completed her Bachelors in Business in a prestigious university.

-confused about what to do next about her career.

-Lost her parents when she is three years old in a fire accident.

-She is an ambivert, so she takes time to get comfortable with ppl,but once she is comfy...she wont be silent .

-Had been dating Ayaan from 1 year.

-She hates when Ayaan flirts with others though she accepts that its harmless.

AYAAN RAJVANSH

-24 Yrs old

-completed his MBA and is ready to take up Rajvansh group of industries.

-He do not like his elder brother for a reason and is trying to take over the entire inheritance from Abhimaan who is currently handling Rajvansh group of industries.

-He is a social butterfly and is friendly with everyone except Abhimaan...his elder brother.

-He is in relationship with his childhood friend Amara from 1 yr and wants to marry her.

-Before Amara he had dated 2 girls .

-He is a natural flirt and flirts with girls even after he entered into a relationship ,but its harmless

ABHIMAAN RAJVANSH

-28 yrs old

-currently handling Rajvansh group of Industries , AA Group.

-He is cold and aloof and do not have any friends except his PA Veer.

-He did not allow women to touch him and never had any sort of physical or mental intimacy with any woman.

-He is completely focused on his career ,so as to become worthy of Amara's love.

-He loves Amara from 18 yrs and never expressed his feelings due to certain circumstances.

SHARADH RAJVANSH

-52 yrs old

-currently handling Arora group of Industries (until Amara takesover).

-A good father figure to Amara

-Had always been strict on Abhimaan.

PRIYA RAJVANSH

-48 Yrs old.

-Reowned Interior Designer .

-A good mother figure to Amara .

- loves Ayaan the most.

-Distant towards Abhimaan due to certain reasons.

hello guys,

please do comment ,so far how much do you like the idea of the story and if you would like me to continue .

And also comment, do you guys want me to post any images of the characters or would you prefer to imagine on ur own?

That would motivate me to be consistent .