17] "STARS & ACTRESS"

1 month later:

Abhimaan's pov:

Its been 3 months since our marriage and life never seemed so lively for me ...

Though Amara and me did not consumate our marriage yet and neither did we confess our feelings for each other ....and I'm not completely sure if she have feelings for me ....

But still.....everyday ...she claims me as hers ....her husband ...her Mann...and I'm falling more and more for her by each passing second ,minute ,hour and day ....

The way she looks at me ...the way she kisses my forehead every morning ....the way she hugs me and kisses all over my face when she leaves the car when I drop her at her coaching center ....the way she talks enthusiastically about each and every incident that happened throughout the day....the way she asks me about my day ....the way she watches movies cuddling me ....the way she cuddles me tightly while sleeping ...

And most recently ....the way she blushes....whenever I kiss her or flirt with her .....I so want to taste her lips....but ....I want to wait until she develops some feelings for me....I know she likes me a lot ....like...a lot ...and accepts me as her husband ....but....I crave her to love me ....until then ....I wont step further into our relationship....

And god....how much I have to resist from claiming her lips....but ...there is nothing that can be done about this ...so I simply am waiting for her to love me.....

Earlier....her loving me was just like a distant and impossible dream for me....but now ....it seems quite possible ....sometimes I even feel...she already loves me....but I calm myself down so as not get disappointed if it's not true ....

I am not lonely now...not at all....I have my Jaan to share about my day ....I have her worrying about me.....if I am 2 minutes late to the mansion on Sundays when she stays at home....she calls me immediately asking me about my whereabouts ...she doesn't let me leave before having breakfast in the morning ...we always have our breakfast and dinner together ....

If I talk a bit slowly ...she gets worried thinking I'm sick ...and immediately checks my temperature ...which I know is a bit too much ...but I'm overwhelmed by all this because ...this had never happened to me....nobody ever cared for me like this ...

Last month she told me....I don't need any permission to kiss or hug her ..so that gave me enough confidence to hug her or kiss her whenever I feel so ...and I am sure ....I'm suffocating her with all my kisses and hugs ...coz ...come on....I have been holding myself back from a pretty long time.....so I am doing it now ...for my heart's content ...

And the Rajvansh mansion began to feel like home now ...becuz that is where my wife is ...she is my Home....my Jaan...

Right now ....I'm laying in the bed ...waiting for her to come and cuddle me ....and she is getting changed into her night wear ..

The door of the washroom opened ....and she came out in her nightwear....

She then jumped on me..."Mann.....why are you lying down already....come...let's go to balcony ...today is full moon day know ...we can sit and watch the moon together!!!!"

"I am watching my moon right now ....why to stress myself to go out to watch something which is way less attractive than my moon "I stated ....

She turned red and hid her face in my chest after playfully hitting my shoulder ..."U...U...stop it ...come ...let's gooo"

I laughed at her attempt to hide her blush and finally agreed to her demand ...