9]"HER ACCEPTANCE &HIS OBLIVIOUSNESS "

Abhimaan's pov:

Whole day I've been thinking about the fact that she wanted to go away from me....

Nevertheless I asked veer to search for the best coaching institute so that I can let Amara know ...

I can't even understand whether to be happy for the fact that she is my wife now ...though she would probably never acknowledge this as a marriage ....

I tried my best to distract myself with the work....but it didn't work ...and that resulted in me being absentminded and I had to postpone today's meeting becoz of that ....

I apologized to veer for slapping him that day becoz I knew he was the only one in this world who atleast cared for me ....to which he simply replied ..."U apologizing made me feel bad sir....not u slapping me ...U mean much more than a boss to me.."

I was moved by that knowing fully what he meant ....and that made me feel a bit at ease ....

I then skipped my lunch and had no plans to have dinner ......and ....to be honest ....though I know it would never happen ....I expected atleast Amara would call me asking me to come to dinner ....how foolish I get these days ...

I then looked at my watch and saw that all the employes left at 6 and there is only me and the watchman that is left ....

Veer insisted on staying back ....but I didn't want to disturb his work life balance and sent him home forcibly just an hour ago ...it's past 10 now....and all these hours I kept looking at my phone ...

I did the same thing that I always did ....I anticipated something that would never happen ....I sighed at my utter hopeless life and slowly started to pack the files that are important for tomorrow's meeting and left for the Rajvansh Mansion....which I couldn't even call a home ....

As I entered the mansion ....as expected there's silence filled everywhere ..and it's dark ...indicating that everyone already probably went to sleep ...

As I entered into the mansion ....I saw some light coming from dining room ....but brushed it off as some maids still doing some cleaning work in the kitchen ....

So ...I proceeded to go to our room...ignoring my grumbling in the stomach ....which is quite familiar to me .....

But as I was about to take the steps ...someone suddenly bumped into me ....causing me freak out and shout throwing the files in my hand to the ground ...

As I was about to lash out at the person who caused this ....I was surprised to see it's none other than Amara....

She then stated that ....everyone else ate earlier than her and she didn't have a company...so...she waited for me so that she can have dinner?

Though she stated she didn't intentionally waited for me....and she didn't atleast call me ....the fact that she waited for me ....whatever the reason is ....warmed my heart ...

Becoz ..it had always been me that waited for her ...it feels like a change ...

She then went on saying that she cooked butter chicken dimming my just warmed mood ....becuz I know ...it was Ayaans favourite dish ...

So ...she especially cooked for him ....what did I think ...that she will stop loving Ayaan magically just becoz she is married to me ...