18]"OFFICE &OBSESSION "

Amara's pov :

As I woke up from the sleep I looked at the empty bed and it shocked me....because Abhi never leaves me alone in the bed though he wakes up earlier than me ...he would always hold me and wait till I wake up ....

Yesterday when I returned from the kitchen after talking to Ayaan ...I wanted to explain Mann clearly about what happened and why I pushed him...

I saw Ayaan looking at us from his balcony ....which is adjacent to our balcony just as our lips touched ...so I pushed him away ...because Abhi asked me to act as if I hate him infornt of Ayaan ....

But as I ran into the room....I thought Abhi would follow me back and we can continue it from here after I explain it to him....

But before that I heard a soft knock on the door and as I opened the door ....there stood Ayaan...with his gaze burning holes in my skin ....

"We need to talk.Now "He stated ....and before I reply ...he held my hand and dragged me along with him into the kitchen ....

Then he looked at me as if I have committed a sin making me scoff inwardly ....

I mean how could he have the nerve to look at me like that when he is the one who is so fucking fake....

He began barking "Wow Amara ....just wow.....here I was counting seconds at the hospital to recover as soon as possible so that I can see you ....and u....u just simply forgot what he made us go through and is romancing him under the moonlight ?"

God knows how difficult it was for me to keep my self from rolling my eyes on his face ......I just want to get this over with ..so I can go back to my Mann and explain him about it ....

So I just said what would keep his suspicions at bay ...I said I had been acting all long ....to deceive my Abhi .....which ofcourse I'm not ....but I just made it up ...

But however this dumb idiot seemed to beleive it and took me into a bone crushing him....all I wanted to do is to kick him in his balls ....but nah ...I have to be patient so that Abhi finds out whateva this fella is hiding and brings his true colours out infront of everyone ...

So I couldn't push him away and had to endure his hug painfully..and as I thought he would leave me....he began to take me into the living room and stared to talk about his treatment and stuff...

I didn't even pay attention to all that ....thought I tried to cut him off many times ...he didn't fucking stop ....at all ....so atlast I somehow convinced him saying that Abhi will get suspicious if I had been gone for too long and thank god ....he finally left me ....

After I made sure i was outof his sight ....I practically ran to our room ...my heart began beating fast as I began framing sentences in my mind to explain Mann about the whole scenario while I held the handle of our door....

I took a deep breath and opened the door only to see it completely dark ...and as I switched the bed bulb on ....I saw Abhi already drifted into his sleep which made me frown ...

He could never sleep that fast ...without me in his arms ....but my doubts got clarified as I say sleeping pills on the bed side table ....fuck ....did he overdose ....