5]"LIES & MISUNDERSTANDINGS"

Amara's pov :

One day....one more day and I am going to be officially taken .....I will be Ayaan's wife ....and I can't even figure out if I'm feeling good about this.....

I for sure am not ready for this marriage ....I tried to persuade Priya aunty a lot and did my best to make her understand my situation ....I didnot tell her that I don't have feelings for Ayaan ....

But I did tell her that I'm not ready to take such a big responsibility or to move to this chapter in my life ...but all I got was the same answer again and again ....that they couldnt compromise on my life....and whatever that astrologer said did always come true ..

This I agree is true.....but whenever I think about this marriage ...all I feel is this unease and uncertainty ....I'm a person who think a lot before taking any trivial decision too...I do not take any step without being utmost certain about it ....

Hell....people nowadays don't even buy a dress until and unless they r sure that they like it....but here ...me ....I'm getting married to a person whom I'm not certain that I could ever love in the future ....

But I guess there is nothing more I could do ...it's not like Abhimaan will come and suddenly propose to elope with him ...I laugh at this stupid thought ....how silly I could get....

The fact that I still have feelings for Abhi who is soon to be my brother -in-law is eating me from inside ....the fact that ...he will become like a brother to me in literal meaning ....from tomorrow ...

It's 4 pm now .....The wedding muhurat will be at 10 :30 am tomorrow ...and there will be a grand reception at night ....everyone are busy in the preparations....

I looked at my palms seeing Ayaan's name engraved on it through henna ....but what's the use of it
when someone else's name have always been engraved in my heart ....I scoffed at my life ....

Ayaan went to check the decorations ....the wedding is going to take place at our mansion itself ...at first aunty and uncle wanted to plan it as a destination wedding ....but I didn't want to waste so much money on something which is being done out of neccessity ....

All of this wouldnt happen if the astrologer didn't predict that I am going to die if I didn't get married ....so marriage ....my marriage is feeling like a necessity to me ....

Or I could say ....I wasn't intersted in extravagant wedding or I might add...the wedding itself ...I don't want to get married in the first place ....but however ....this is something that I couldnt control....I have accepted my defeat to my fate already ....

There is so much hustle bustle around me due to the ongoing preparations ....everyone around me are running here and there....and me....I'm just staring at them and passing them a fake smile whenever they look at me ...

I hate it when there's so much crowd around me ...and this is inevitable for these days due to these wedding rituals....though there are many PPL around me ....my mind and my heart are craving for some certain some ones presence ...

Sadly that certain someone is not my to be husband ...but his brother ....could my life get any more weirder ....I didn't get to see Abhii after yesterday's night ....he apparently left early in the morning as he was busy with something important ...

This made me feel sad that there is something that is more important to him more than me ....though I shouldn't be feeling like this ...I can't help it ....