Pacifying Anubhav

NEXT MORNING

Anubhav woke up to find the other side of the bed empty.He thought that she must be in balcony doing her morning Yoga,so he went to the bathroom to freshen up.

As he opened the small mirror cabinet to grab his shaving essentials he found a sticky note on the inside of the cabinet's door with a sorry written on it along with a puppy face emoji.He tore the sticky note and threw in the dustbin.He went under the shower and found another note on the shower lever.

**Please maaf kardijiye.**

He rolled his eyes and took a shower and went to the closet.As he opened the closet door there was a huge sorry written on the floor with her dresses.He picked up the dresses and put them in a laundry bag and got changed into a blue denim and maroon tshirt.
He came back in the room and looked around to get a glance of her but she was no where to be seen.
He went to the balcony,she wasn't there either.His eyes fell on the hammock where another sticky note was

**Maan jaiyye na pyare Anubhav,aapki narazgi bardasht nahi hoti.**

He smiled seeing the note but immediately hid it as she might be keeping watch on him from somewhere and he wanted to tease her a little more.

Anubhav went downstairs to find her sitting at the dining table with others.She looked sad.He sat beside her but didn't spare a glance at her.

"Hasi Anubhav ko paranthe pass kar."Maa said.

Haseena was about to grab the plate from Haseena but Anubhav quickly took it from maa.

As they continued eating Haseena was continuously glancing at Anubhav who pretended to ignore her.She made a sad face on her plate with curd,he saw it and looked at her for a moment before turning his face away to hide his smile.

"Maa humse aur khaya nahi jaa raha...hum taiyyar hone Jaarahe hain."She said sadly and got up.

"Haseena tune ek parantha bhi pura nahi khaya beta."Baba said.

"Bhook nahi hain baba."She said and went back to her room.

"Hasi ko kya hogaya?"Maa said worried.

"Bhuk nahi hogi ya pasand nahi aaya hoga Teri laadli Bahu ko khana."Damini Singh said.

"Badi Maa,kabhi toh meetha bol liya Karo aap."Kashish said annoyed.

"Hum dekhte hain Maa inhe kya hua hain."Anubhav said putting her portion of parantha and Dahi on his plate.

"Haan jaa...aur hosake toh thoda khila bhi de usse."Daadi said.

ANUSEENA'S ROOM

Haseena was sitting on the bed with bubbled face and teary eyes.Anubhav entered the room and smiled at her cuteness.

"Khana chhodkar kyun aayi aap?"He asked sternly.

"Bhook nahi hain humein."She replied sadly.

"Bhook nahi hain toh khana serve hone se pahele mana kar deti."He said in same tone.

"Sorry..."

"Abhi khana waste mat kijiye,kha lijiye."He said.

"Humein nahi khana, jabtak aap humein maaf nahi kardete hum kuch nahi khayenge."She declared.

"Mat khaiyye phir!"He said showing fake anger and kept the plate near her and turned around.

Haseena got off the bed and tip toed near him and hugged him from behind,resting her head on his back.