Malfoy Mannor, Grounds [21/10/1996] - Eleria Weasley

The first rays of sunrise light the grounds. Illuminating the white and pink flowers amongst the green bushes. Peacocks calls continue filling the night and rivalling the shouts of spells and actions.

Draco and Lorenzo both still lay unconscious despite the time duration. Every now and then I urge them to wake up, but whatever they were hit with knocked them out hard.

"Levicorpus!" I whisper the spell so that when the stumpier goon fly's up into the air, his partner is distracted, and I have the time to jinx him.

"Weasel." Lorenzo say's, cautiously rising. "What happened?"

"A lot." I reach out my left hand to help him up; my right focused on the older men.

"I told you to run." Lorenzo states as he stands. "Why did you come back?"

"Because I trust you guys, which is a right privilege seeing as that's not my strong suit. Also, you called me Weasel, so I figured something must have happened."

Shouts rise through the grounds.

"Well seems like we've got more company. The wand mine or Draco's?" Theodore gestures to the stick in my right hand.

"Yours. But it's a bit busy right now."

"Okay. I think we can get out of here before they get close enough."

"How?"

"Apparition. Here grab onto Draco. And drop the spell."

I do as he says, dropping the spell and latching onto Draco's hand. Then everything lurches and strains.