Malfoy Mannor, Basement [21/12/1996] - Eleria Weasley

The basement is cold. Water drops from a leaky pipe. The air is stiff and brisk. A mouse speaks far off. The chains restricting me rattle at the slightest movement.

'Uh." I groan as I reach a hand to my head which is throbbing.

Looking around I notice a staircase that is long. It however is the only light source in the vast black.

"Hello?" I rasp.

No answer.

Suddenly, everything goes black and then a bright white. Then it clears and a scene of a dark filled forest comes into focus. Then the two figures come into view. A boy and a girl. One with short black hair. One with mid length ginger. They seem to be talking but there is no sound. Ti is like someone turned a TV program on then muted it.

The two figures seem to be arguing. Then the girl leaves.

A white light flashes then disappears again. This time showing what must be an empty classroom; the desks and chairs pushed aside. The girl is there, scribbling hastily on a scrap parchment. A muted scream fills the picture. The girl slumps forwards and the boy from the last scene emerges from the shadows. He silently chuckles then walks over to the girl, casting her aside. He then takes the gingers parchment, along with one of his own, and slides it into a pure white envelope.

"My apologies, Eleria. But a task is a task." Says the boy, who is now unmuted.

I then escapes the facades with a start, I sit there sweating and clammy knowing who the subjects were.

"Tom ..." I mutter before I pass out.