Malfoy Mannor, Entrance Corridor [21/10/1996] - Lorenzo Berkshire

The corridor is silent and unwelcoming. Portraits on the walls watch, glower, and jeer. The occasional shadow falls over the floor; plants potted every second metre. Wet, sour, and blood-stained airs breath.

Me and my friends stand in a square position. Draco tyring to verbally clam Mattheo's newfound range and anxiousness. Theodore glowering at his father's prior words and brief interaction with the oldest Riddle son, Tom. And I watch them all.

The others always forget how powerful a Leglimens I am. So, as they conspire, I strain my mind searching for even the faintest trace of Eeleria's conscious. However, the results seem to be inconclusive.

"Lorenzo, we have to go." Say's Thedore, taking my arm and pulling me after the cousins.

"Where are we going?" I ask, still focused on finding Eleria's mind.

"Mattheo is going to try and find his parents –"

I cut him shirt as I yell, "Eleria!"

All three of my friends tun to me. Knowing an explanation is due, I enlighten then on my intensions.

"I thought I could try and find Eleria through her conscious mind. And I did."

"Well where is she?" Mattheo practically yells, running towards me with such force that Draco and Theodore have to hold him back.

"Give me a second, Mattheo." I then enhance my concentration.

A picture of an expanse room focuses. Black cobble and tiles. A marble staircase, fronted with an iron gate. Candles in bracket left unlit. Not one but two figures in view.

"Shit!" I curse then add, "Tom's with er in the basement."

"Then that's where we go!" Mattheo starts into the living room which connects the basement.

"Wait Mattheo. We can't just barge in there." Theodore calls after him.

"Why not?" snaps Mattheo.

"If Eleria gets caught in the crossfire..." Thedore drops off.

Mattheo considers this the – with a small tear in his right eye, I notice – continues in the basements location.

"We've got to follow him." I say following him.