Professor McGonagall's Office [15/09/1996] - Theodore Nott

The room in which I stand is uncomfortably warm to a crackling fire in the hearth to my left. On the right stand a floor-to-ceiling bookcase that stretches across the whole wall. The mahogany desk before me creates a barrier between me and a strictly, expressionless face.

"You asked for me?" I ask, slightly less confident than usual.

"Yes, Mister Nott. I did." Professor McGonagall say tightly. "Do sit."

"She then waits for me to be seated before she continues.

"Well, I have been informs of some actions you and your friends has have taken."

"Um, are you going to talk to the others? Or is it just me and or I am the spokesperson?"

"Yes. Mister Nott. I will talk to your friends after. Now, may I continue?"

"Yes, Professor."

"I have been told that you have been disrespecting a fellow of your Slytherins. A few actions include Name making, Involuntarily dormitory eviction, Public teasing and more. Also, there have been complaints from not only the person who is been acted upon, but from viewers of the actions."

"Wait, are you talking about Weasley?"

"Ye, Mister Nott. I am talking about Miss Weasley."

He girls who kicked her out. We didn't know about it until the came boasting. "To be fair it was the girls. We didn't know about it until they came boasting."

"Very well. Is there anything else you would like to add?"

"No, Professor."

"Very well then. You may go now. Also, would you mind asking Mister Malfoy to see me?"

"Sure."

"Thankyou."

"Goodbye, Professor."

"Goodbye." She says with a dismissal nod.

Taking my que, I leave the office heading to the dungeons to find Draco.