Hospital Wing [15/09/1996] - Lorenzo Berkshire

"He should come around soon, Mister Nott." says a female voice.

"Thank you, Madame Pomfrey." Replies a boys voice, which must belong to Theo.

Stirring, I move my head in the direction of where Theo's voice just was.

"Hey," I mumble, my voice dry and gravely.

"Bloody late practice with bludgers." He mumbles to himself.

"Theodore." I say imitating a ghost's voice.

Finally, Theodore hears me and jumps slightly. "Shit, Enzo. You dumb idiot."

"What you didn't see either!"

"Yeah, sorry." Theodore says pushing his brown-blonde hair out of his eyes.

"So, how long was I out?" I ask.

"Three days. Concussion due to the head knock. You should be outta here by tomorrow."

"Awesome. How much work do I have?"

"Study for Transfiguration, Charms, Astronomy, Divination. Oh, and a three-page essay on why children should follow order in the words of the Ministry, set by Professor Umbridge."

"Potions?"

"Two-page essay on the properties of Sleep Draughts. Though Professor Snape pushed your due date back to next Thursday."

"Great. Tell him thanks."

Suddenly, the sound of a throat clearing filled to room.

' "Sorry to break up this cute homework catch up, but Professor McGonagall wants to see you, Nott." Mattheo says, I can tell because he is the only one who calls us by our surname.

"Yeah, she looked kindda pissed." Draco chimes in.

"When does she not?" Theodore and I say at the same time.

"Aw," Mattheo says mockingly. "Look Malfoy they sink."

"Shut up, Mattheo." Theo says then adds. "See you, Enzo."

"See you, mate." I reply, a sudden exhaustion over comes me.

Thankfully, I'm spared of any further teasing as Madame Pomfrey comes in and tells Draco and Mattheo that visiting hours are up.

"See you, Berkshire." Mattheo says.

"Bye Lorenzo." Draco says after Mattheo.

"Goodbye guys." I say, then lean back on my pillows.