Slytherin Common Room [26/09/1996] - Eleria Weasley

Footsteps echo through the passage that connects the boys dormitories to the common room. As I had begun to doze, the noise startled me.

First, I saw a bleach blonde haired head and pale grey eyes. Then the boy stopped upon seeing me.

"Hello Weasel."

"Hello Malfoy."

We fall silent for a minute before Draco asks, "Can I sit?"

I nod towards the couch across from me. "All yours."

"What are you doing out here?" He asks.

"Oh, you know. Pansy and the others wanted to speak privately."

"Ah."

"What brings you out at 10?"

"10! Seriously!"

"Yeah." I say laughing a little. "Don't you have a watch?"
"I do. I just don't wear it."

"Ok. But seriously what are you doing?"
"Well, Theo, Enzo and Mattheo decided they were going to have a 'sober party'." He puts the last two words in air quotations.

"Gotcha."

"So," He begins. "Are things okay with your siblings?"
"Oh, perfect." I say waving my hand in the air.

"Wait. What happened to your hand?" Draco askes alarmed.

"What? Oh, nothing." I say quickly, trying to hide the scars from Umbridge's detentions.

However, Draco was faster and grabs my hand. "Oh shit. Eleria how did you get these?"

I stay quiet for a second the tell him. "Umbridge made me use a blood quill to write out lines for detention."

A look of anger rand disgust rolls over his face.

"Draco?" I ask quietly.

"You should go to Madame Pomfrey first thing tomorrow."

"They have already started to become scars, though."

"It doesn't matter."

Suddenly it hits me. The feelings he is showing towards me is brotherly. Just like the ones that I would feel with my blood if they cared a little more.

Knowing this, I nod and say, "Alright."

"Good." He says the adds, "You should see if the girls are done talking."

"They most likely won't be."

"Then I'll tell them to finish."

There it is again.

"Okay. Only if, you're sure." I say timidly.

"I'm sure."

By the time we get to the door of the dormitory however, the room is perfectly silent.

"Okay then. I think you should be good to go." Draco says, patting me on the shoulder.

"Thank you, Draco." I say, smiling when I make eye contact with him.

Unfortunately, when I walk into inside, a bottle comes swinging at me. The flask was attached to string because the impact it had would definitely guarantee a bruised eye in the morning.