Slytherin Common Room [20/10/1996] - Draco Malfoy

"Draco." Somone yells for me across the still raging party. "Where the fuck are Theodore and Lorenzo!"

My cousin, Mattheo, revolves around a group of giggly, probably high, girls. He has a look of fear and betrayal on his face.

"Hey Mattheo!" I call as he gets closer. "What's the rush?"

"Draco where the fuck are the others?" Mattheo says, the emotions portrayed in his eyes now.

"I think I know where they are." I pull my cousin through the crowd and out of the common room.

"The hell are we going?" questions Mattheo.

"Just come on. And stop being so riled up."

We walk for a few more minutes before we turn a corner and find the others.

"Oi!" yells Mattheo as Theodore and Lorenzo scramble apart. "Sorry to break things up, but Eleria's in trouble."

"What?' I say with a force of protectiveness.

"Tom took her and now they're going to the Mannor and Father's going to torture her or worse. We have to go!" Mattheo say's hurriedly.

"Woah, hang on a minute." Theodore steps towards my cousin. "What do you mean Tom took her?"

Mattheo then explains how his father found out that Eleria was joining Hogwarts and the connection she has with the four of us. Aswell as the task to remove her from the school and bringer her to min a bargaining and ransom.

"We have to go now, or it will be too late." Mattheo urgers.

"How are we even going to get to the Mannor? We haven't got transport or anything." Lorenzo counters.

"Enzo's right." I tell Mattheo. "We need to find a way to reach the manor first."

"We'll go down to Hogsmeade and us the Floo Network in one of the pubs." Mattheo starts towards the direction of the courtyard.

I turn to the others who share the look of worry and confusion.

"We can't exactly leave him by himself, can we?" I say.

"No. No we can't." Theodore and Lorenzo simultaneously say.