Quidditch Pitch, Slytherin Verse Gryffindor [07/10/1996] - Theodore Nott

Brooms fly, game balls cross and hit. The wind plays an untruthful battle. Red and gold. Silver and green. Flittering through the sky. Different coloured and makes of broom sticks. Different players and moves.

Moves and countermoves. Marcus Flint, Slytherin Quidditch Captain, told us before we ran out onto the field.

Lorenzo and I work with Marcus Machin in getting the quaffle away from the Gryffindor chasers and through the goals. Marcys Flint and Avery Dedworth take care of the bludgers. Whilst Blaze Zabani attempts to grab the snitch before Potter gets his hands on it.

The oldest Weasley twins, the youngest Weasley daughter, Bell, Spinnet, and Johnson fly through the seven green and silver clad players.

"Oi! Nott! Chaser, 3 o'clock." Yells Machin.

Dodging the chaser, who turns out to be Eleria's sister, I throw the ball to Lorenzo who scores.

"Bloody useless." Mutters Enzo.

"Tell me about it." I reply.

After about an hour of play it starts to rain. These conditions are always fun to play with. Players slip, near collisions, and challenges.

The Gryffindor team prevails, however. Potter grabbed the snitch; which filtered a foot form Zabani's head. The final score standing at 100 – 175.