3.1

June 11th of 2016

Hanae stared at Yusuke as he showed her his luggage and the painting he wrapped under cloth, she blinked in complete confusion.

"Um Yusuke, are you moving out?" she asked, slightly worried for her friend.

"Indeed, I find no use to stay in the shack, so a change of environment would be nice." he replied with a simple smile. Hanae sighed and didn't want to break it to him that finding a house outside of the dorms would be hard.

"Well, you do you I guess..." 

Yusuke noticed her weariness and glanced at her with concern, only to see her face slightly swollen.

"Are you alright? Your cheek is red."

She flinched and quickly covered her face with her hair, and reassured him with a smile.

Yusuke nodded hesitantly in response and bowed, walking off with his luggage as Hanae stared. 

"He's a bit weird isn't he..." she mumbled to herself.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Hiro sat at his company building's practice room in silence. He had his head on his knuckles as he narrowed his eyebrows.

He had been practicing for the entire day for his promotions and finally took his break. Now laying on the floor, he stared at the ceiling blankly, yet processing his thoughts.

His father. He always hated him since youth, what he did was just unforgivable. But he had to act as if he did not know what happened all those years ago. Especially to protect his sister. 

He always knew that his father was in some shady business apart from his successful brands. Last month he had to sit in a meeting with his father with some bald guy with glasses named Shido, but it was alright with Akechi next to him. 

His original plan was to get Akechi to help him expose his father, but things happened and he decided to confide in himself. Only to remember about his sister. He did leave her for 4 years to study abroad, but within 2 years, he had found himself in an audition to be an idol.

Hiro sighed, exposing those in power was harder than he thought.

But he knew he had to. His mother died an unjust death afterall.

Putting his palms to his face, he groaned and then called his sister to have dinner with her.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Hanae on the other hand, laid on the dormitory bed in silence. 

She was lucky she had no dorm mate compared to everyone else so she had a big space all for herself. But it was suffocating, she hated being alone. It just gave her some thoughts of pure loneliness, as if she were some ghost detached from the whole world. She laid on her sides and poked at her sketchpad, a sudden habit of drawing she got from spending time with Yusuke.

The more she poked, the more her heart ached.

Did she have feelings for someone? Or was it a presence that got too warm with her that she cannot let go?

She stared out the window and watched the sunset, life was surely taking a toll on her.