1.5

Unbeknownst to all, the treasure of the sinner has been stolen, the king stepped down from his throne of lust and hid away from the crowd, a drastic change overnight, a change of heart.

April 22nd of 2016

Yusuke brushed the stray strands of cobalt hair with his fingers as he wrote down ideas for his artwork. His world fully centred around art truly was fragile, after receiving a few harsh critiques from Madarame he was already down in a slump, confused on what abstract path he should explore if not the ones he was already on. The clouds outside reflected the gloom that surrounded him, the only ray of sunshine he had received was the faint glow from his phone of a text vibration from Hanae.

"sorry to disturb you, but I'm going out to shop for something after school, would you care to join me? i don't really want to be alone today, sorry."

He stared at his phone for a few moments, confused yet worried for her. 

"I'm free today, shall I wait for you outside the music rooms then?"

"yes, thank you Kitagawa-kun"

Even though it was just a text, he could feel some uncertainty in her text, the exclusion of the exclamation marks and the shortness of it felt off. He tried to brush it off as overthinking it, yet it just wouldn't leave his mind. 

⋆⁺₊⋆⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆⋆⁺₊⋆

The boy stood in front of the music room, absorbing in the faint tease of the piano that was being played. After a few minutes the piece ended and Hanae emerged from the classroom, bright and happy. 

"Perhaps I was overthinking it" Yusuke thought to himself, he had a tendency to search for deeper meanings in things, a habit that he adopted throughout his years of art.

"Ah Kitagawa-kun! Thanks for coming with me, sorry for being so sudden, I assure you it's not a big issue!" she laughed, she scratched her hair with her fingers and looked into Yusuke's eyes. "Are you fine with going to Kichijoji?"

"It's my pleasure to accompany you Uchida-san."

"Haha great! Lets head out then, ah do you have sufficient funds for the train-?"

"Don't worry about my fares, I can manage them."

"How about I pay for your fare then? As a thank you for coming with me."

"No I can't possibly make you do that-"

Before he could continue his protests, she already walked away giggling at his remarks. But there he saw it again, her bruise, now turned purple, peeking out of her socks slightly. She didn't seem to be limping anymore, but it was clear she was experiencing some pain.

The two made their way down to the entrance of the school, chatting happily until a commotion was heard outside.

"OH MY GOD ITS HIM!"

"What's an idol like him doing here at our shabby school..."

"You think I can get an autograph?"

"Its a dream come true to seem him this close-"

Hanae was intrigued by the noise and walked slightly closer to the crowd, Yusuke followed mere steps behind her, checking on her bruise in case she'd suddenly fall backwards. In the middle, there stood a slim boy, slightly older and quite good-looking. His hair chestnut brown and had some piercings on his ear, his eyes were apple green, though it was unclear if it was contacts or his birth colour. He was talking to people in black suits, smiling at them as they bowed and left to start the sleek black van. Clearly he was an idol of high regard. Hanae gave a look of disappointment, turning around and tugging Yusuke's white sleeves to walk away. That was until the boy in the centre of attention made an announcement.

"My I didn't think I had this many fans here," the boy started, scratching his cheek with his finger as he eyed his surroundings. "I'll take some autographs in a second haha, I'm here to find my sister? Have you guys seen her? She's er, probably in this school...if I got the address right, and she looks like me?"

His fans viciously began pointing eyes at each other, wondering which lucky person it was to be the Idol's sister. The boy scanned the area, resting his eyes on the two figures walking away.

"Hey you two! Brown haired girl and dark blue hair boy!"

Hanae got startled, turning back to see the boy jogging at them. 

"Can I help you?" she asked, she slowly placed herself behind Yusuke's shoulder, tilting her head outwards and blinking rapidly at the boy in front of them. If people were still paying attention on Yusuke, one could see a small blush emerge from his cheeks.

"My apologies for startling you but, are you perhaps Hanae Uchida?" the idol greeted. "You seem to resemble the picture I was given of you..."

"Ah yes that's me... but who are you?"

"I'm Hiro Uchida, stage name Leo, and I'm your brother! Long time no see sister."