Chapter 15

Moody was limping down the staircase, his wand pointed at a pure white ferret at my feet.

The whole Hall was silent. Nobody moved a muscle.

"Did he get you?" Moody growled to Harry, who shook his head in response. "Missed"

"LEAVE IT!" Moody yelled suddenly. Crabbe froze. He was about to pick up the White ferret. Moody started limping towards us. The ferret squeaked and tried to run past me into the dungeons.

"I don't think so!" Moody roared, pointing his wand at the ferret again. It flew into the air, then fell onto the floor with a SMACK, then bounced up again.

"I don't like people who attack when their opponents back is turned" Moody growled, bouncing the ferret higher and higher. "Stinking, cowardly, scummy thing to do..."

"Never- do- that- again" Moody spoke each word as the ferret bounced off the floor. I was horrified but amused at the same time. Draco was being a bitch, but that did look like it hurt...

"Professor Moody!" A shocked McGonagall came rushing down the stairs.

"Hello, Professor McGonagall" Moody spoke calmly, not taking his eyes off the ferret.

"What- what are you doing?" McGonagall said, her eyes following the ferret as it bounced even higher.

"Teaching." He said simply.

"Teach- Moody, is that a student?" McGonagall shrieked.

"Yep."

"No!" She yelled

I pull out my wand and mutter a spell, making Draco return to his human form on the floor, his hair all over his bright pink face.

"Thank you, Miss Potter. Moody, we never use Transfiguration as a punishment!" McGonagall said weakly. "Surely Dumbledore told you that?"

"Might have mentioned it, yeah..but I thought a good sharp shock-"

"We give detentions, Moody! Or speak to the offenders Head of House!"

"I'll do that, then." Moody started at Draco with disgust. He seized Draco's robes and dragged him off towards the dungeons. As he passed me, I heard him mutter about his father. I roll my eyes. Of course Lucius is going to hear about this.

Everyone makes their way into the Great Hall, gossiping about what just happened. I was fuming at Draco. He knew all the Weasleys did for me. And he goes and does that?

After dinner, I went to the Slytherin common room. My headache was worse than ever and all I wanted was an early night.

Obviously, I knew that wasn't going to happen when I saw a blonde-haired boy sat on my bed.

I ignore him and go to the bathroom to take my makeup off. I've recently started doing it and it's actually quite easy. I've only been using Mascara and Concealer, because I want to keep it light, but anyway.

He follows me into the bathroom. "Why are you ignoring me?"

I don't speak, wiping my face with a wipe.

"Lola."

Silence.

"What did I do?" He says, annoyed.

I whip around suddenly. "What did you do? What did you do?!" I yell.

"You knew! You knew everything the Weasleys did for me! They helped me! Even when I was horrible! And you go and pull that shit!"