Snippet

The first few chapters are out!

The book follows the series more closely, thus meaning longer chapters!
Here's a little snippet of High, It's Me The Pilot episode

"Ugh," Klaus groans, looking out the window at the sunny sky, pulling his cover over his head.

"Kay, wake up!" Elena yells from the hallway. "Bonnies on her way."

Klaus groans, throwing a mini tantrum on his bed, "Nope," he shakes her head.

"I'm running late, Kay, you need to be up," Jenna comes in saying, face scrunching at the smell, "ugh, that burns my eyes." Klaus removes his covers, chuckling with a wide lazy smile, "What is that?" She asks her nephew while blinking rapidly.

"Oh," Klaus says, getting up to reveal his almost nude body, hands mockingly trying to cover his body, "I could have been indecent, Aunt Jenna, this isn't Bama," he chuckles, putting on a white tank top, slapping the bra pads with a smile, "I'm trying a new scent, basil, you don't like it?" He starts to apply mascara and pink eyeliner, eyes wide trying not to poke eye their eyes.

Jenna chuckles, "Basil, right, first day of school don't be late."

"I wouldn't dare," Klaus sasses, waving her goodbye before looking down at his clothing covered floor, "skirt or pants?" He closes his eyes, picking one up. "Ah, the slutty gods wish to see me in a skirt, if I must," he smiles, putting it on with his white tank top, looking in his vanity, "sexy trash," he mutters.

"Klaus!" Elena yells walking into her brothers room.

"The ladies in this house need to knock," he mutters, "Cares picking me up."

"Caroline?" Elena asks confused. While her and Klaus aren't close, she doesn't see him being friendly with her friend, Caroline especially.

"Mm mm," he nods, picking up a business looking black jacket and his pink combat boots, "gonna get Vicki."

"Caroline and Vicki? Klaus, you shouldn't hang with Vicki, she hangs with the wrong crowd," Elena demands, looking her brother over in disgust, "plus, you shouldn't wear skirts, or wear my tank top!" She exclaims, seeing her top of the boy in front of her.

"I'm Scottish, little sister," he says wistfully with a bad Scottish accent that sounds more Irish, passing by her when he hears Caroline's honk, "don't fool yourself, little A cup," he chuckles walking past Jeremy to the door, "goodbye, and have a hellish day to all assholes in this home," he announces pointing at the three people in front of him before leaving to go to Caroline's pink Chevy spark.

"He's in a good mood today," Jenna comments putting stuff in her bag.

"Yeah," Jeremy chuckles as Elena eyes the door worriedly.

"Cute outfit," she compliments driving off just as Bonnie arrives for Elena, "but your tits are uneven."

"All tits are," he tells her.

"Are you okay?" She asks him as they stop by the Donovan household to wait for Vicki.

"I've never been better," he tells her honestly.

"Let's go," Vicki says after getting in the car, "how are you?"

"He says he's never been better, but I know my BFWHTBGF, and he's not," Caroline answers, confusing the two in the car.

"What does that mean?" Vicki asks.

"Best friend who happens to be gay forever," Caroline says. Klaus gasps in mock offense, "I'm not gay, I'm pan."

"Right sorry," Caroline winces, parking in the school parking lot.

"I can't believe I gotta get out of a pink car," Vicki groans, "ya know I'm punk right?"

"Pink is for everyone," Caroline insists.

"Yeah," was the weak reply from Klaus. Vicki smiles, smacking the back of his head, "ow," he whines.

"Lunch?" Vicki asks as they all step out of the car.

"If I'm not in detention or at home, yes," Klaus tells her, waving at her as she walks to Tyler, her douchebag 'boyfriend'.

"You missed to many days last year, I won't let it happen again," Caroline tells him grabbing his arm before he could walk away.

"But Mom-"

"No."

They enter the school, nodding and waving at their friends as they walk the hallways before Caroline drops him off at the main office, "I'll see you in first period."

"I'm sorry, my identity says I'm a man sometimes," Klaus slowly says, walking into the main office. "Hi, I'm slowly dying to attend school this year," he tells the front desk lady.

"Klaus Gilbert," the lady sighs. She was a beautiful dark skinned black woman wearing a pastel pink pantsuit, she hair relaxed short.

"Ms. Jones-" he says smiling.

"Johnson," the woman corrects.

"Johnson, I would never forget such a beautiful name," he tells her just as another person walks in. It was another guy. He was shorter than Klaus, maybe by 2 inches, he was wearing sunglasses which Klaus thought was weird, the only people allowed to do that are the blind, and others who do are assholes. He was dressed very dark, almost like Klaus but Klaus has pink boots, so that's better, "hi, asshole, I'm here," Klaus tells him when he steps up to the front desk.

"You're done," The guy tells him while putting his glasses down a little bit.

"Uh uh, yeah no, green eyes, step back," Klaus says pushing him away before wincing when his hand touches the guy. It almost burns him, like his hand just touched fire. "Dude, what the hell?"

Stefan looked at him weirdly. This wasn't the normal reaction he got around people when he tries to compel them. They usually follow and do as he says. He wonders who this is, wary of the boy that tried to push him.

Klaus winces even more when he hears whispers, figures appearing around the boy in front of him, "Sorry," he mutters, turning back to Ms. Johnson, "my schedule? Thank you," he leaves after getting his schedule avoiding the boy next to him.