10

𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓾𝓻𝔂

"Was that really necessary, my love?" Imani asks Klaus with a sigh, looking down at Elijah, who now lays on the ground with a dagger in his heart.

Klaus looks at his wife, a fake smile on his lips, "Yes."

"And why is that?"

"He feels for my doppelgänger!" Niklaus yells at his wife, thinking back to when he saw Elijah and Katerina talking with one another in the feild of their castle.

"She is a person, not a toy," she says, standing up to step over her brother in laws now sleeping body, "for the last few years you have not been the same with our family."

Klaus glares at his wife as she rests a hand on his cheek, "You mean we have not been the same."

Suddenly Imanis hand is wrapped around his throat, her eyes black, "And whose fault is that?" she growls, removing her hand and walking away.

Klaus filled after her, "Your magic!"

Imani stops. They haven't talked about her magic, or lack there of. The conversation was triggering to her. It brought flashes of her family in their hut, dead.

She breathes in. She breathes out. Slowly, turning to face her husband, "What of it?"

"You protect the doppelgänger, you mustn't wish it back," Klaus smirks walking towards his wife.

"You've been seen with her, Klaus. I thought I was doing what is best for you. Remember, I wasn't your choice, Niklaus! Now go on be happy with the trollup," with that Imani snap her husband neck.

"These are modern times, sister, if you wish to leave him," Rebekah says walking into the foyer of their temporary castle.

"He thinks so low of me, doesn't he," Imani giggles, walking over to Elijah, taking the dagger out of his heart, walking off.

"You will anger him with your actions," Rebekah says, warily looking back at Klaus's body.

"And what shall he do, sister?" Imani asks, walking into the cellar, seeing the coffins that belonged to her siblings. "Hmm? Dagger me? I won't allow. Kill me? He cannot."