I N F O

I do not own any character of The Vampire Diaries nor The Originals, I only own Imani and her family as well as their background.

This book is WMBW (White Man Black Woman).

This will be semi slow burn.

I do not completely, or maybe actually at all, follow the series. If I do, then the title of the chapter will be the same as the episode of the show, I will be changing it a for my characters and their plots.

So I guess this is an AU!

Some chapters are taken from the show, given to me by the transcripts.

The first act is better read with a white background for reference.

This will be leaning more towards Elena maybe-hating, Salvatore brothers maybe-hating, Mikaelson maybe-hating. It really depends on the comments I get.

I hope you enjoy reading this story. If you follow me, you may know this isn't my first TVD FanFic, but this is my first one that I've taken seriously.

Please do not be a silent reader. Even if it's a stupid comment or a comment on something I missed, commenting is always appreciated.

Updating schedule: this is one of the books that I am working on, so honestly, I'm not sure. I'll try to update once a week.

POV: This will be told from third person perspective, or at least I'll try and keep it that way. I will try not to use the words I, we, me, unless spoken from character or specifically stated that it's their thoughts or perspective.

Chapter lengths: 1000-6000

Love Interests: she's married, not sure if she will stay that way.

First chapter coming on May 1, 2023.

Edit

December 30, 2023

Yes I unpublished this book. I wasn't the happiest with where it was going so I will be editing and publish the chapters back later.

The chapters will be longer, have flashbacks, and more drama because I felt I dragged it on too long.