«39» woah there, prom king

IM SO SORRY HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND ALL THAT STUFF IM BACK

also got a bf now so :D
emo fruity boys for the WIN
—me, an emo fruity boy

ALSO

You kinky bastards
Tell me why all the smut chapters in this goddamn fanfic
Have 50-100 more reads than the chapters BEFORE it

...

LIKE HUH

Bae you can't JUST read the smut thats not how it works

Anyway🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Keefe
It had only been ten minutes since Keefe had left the healing centre with Tam. Ten minutes, and yet Keefe was already up to no good.

"Keefe—where the actual fuck are we?!" Tam glared at Keefe, the blonde boy smirking as he picked at the lock attached to a set of grand, polished double doors. The entryway was the only one in this hallway, and seemed to be in a different sector from the rest of the school entirely. "Like i don't remember ever being to this part of Foxfire befo—"

"YES! We're in!" Keefe pumped his fists in the air, grinning at Tam from ear to ear as he opened the doors to reveal a magnificent ballroom on the other side. "I bet you didn't know Foxfire had it's very own ballroom."

Keefe watched in satisfaction as Tam's jaw fell slightly open, his eyebrows crinkling together. Cute. Tam made a serious of subtitle resistant (😭) stuttering. "I... HUH? Wait, why is it decorated??"

"Oh, right. Its for the prom on Friday," Keefe let his eyes drift over the accessorised ballroom. Shades of blue streamers and balloons lined the ceiling and walls, and Keefe also spotted a few 'speakers' attached in places, which he thought must be for the 'music'. There were three large, wooden tables off to the left of the room, presumably for food and beverages on the night. Lastly, there was a smaller wooden table towards the right—atop sat a ballot box, stacked slips of blank paper, and a few pens.

"Ohhhhh." Tam leisurely took a few steps into the elegant room, before turning back to Keefe with an unreadable expression. Which was concerning for Keefe, considering he was an empath and should be able to read people easily. Especially his own boyfriend. "Umm. Keefe... what day is it exactly??"

The blonde boy frowned, turning his gaze down to the marble floor. Ever since Tam fell into the coma about a week ago, he had spiralled into a sort of... depressed state. He slept more, he could barely track days, he couldn't focus in school—not that he could normally anyway, but you get the point. All of these things had also only added to his Father's anger. But if he remembered correctly, it was Wednesday. "Uhh, i think it might be Wednesday?"

"You think?" Tam asked, puzzled at the reply. Keefe followed his Boyfriend further into the room as they marvelled at its grandness. He now noticed three pristine chandeliers hanging from the roof that were illuminating the room. Keefe hoped that Fitz wouldn't notice those.

"I may have... fallen out of life a little when you, umm..." Keefe swallowed hard, not wanting to think about the incident. The incident in which that he still blamed himself for. The incident in which Tam could have died.

"Hey," A look of empathy was cast across Tam's expression as he took one of Keefe's hands in his own. The blonde boy's heart squeezed in his chest as he blinked in surprise at the sudden movement. "What happened wasn't your fault. Okay?"

Keefe wanted to savour every drop of each word as they fell from his lover's lips, seeing as Tam being a comforting individual didn't happen often. But instead—inevitably—a different idea formed in his head instead. Keefe smirked.

"Oh, my beloved Tammy!" Keefe exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the boy's shoulders and twirling them both in circular movements around the expansive empty space of the ballroom. "How could i ever live without you??"

Tam groaned, although Keefe could see the corners of his mouth twitching up in a restrained smile. And, you know, he could feel the fact that Tam was flustered by his comments. "You're so typical. Turning something that was supposed to be reassuring (Keefe noticed the particular emphasis on that word) into teasing. You're an Idiot."

Keefe chuckled, snickering at the rosy hue appearing on Tam's pale complexion. Subconsciously, he glanced to his right to where the ballot box table sat rather peacefully (of course it was sitting peacefully, its a table 🙄). Another idea formed in his mind. "You know... we could rig the voting right now to make sure that I receive prom king. Not that I'd need the extra votes, though, in that tux—"

"Woah there, prom king," Tam interrupted, casually wrapping his arms around Keefe's waist. Keefe felt like butterflies were being held captive in his stomach. Stupid butterflies, he thought bittersweetly. Tam continued. "Won't they check if someone put in votes before the actual prom night??"

"No, I don't think so. Do you think maybe they will let there be a king and king? Or a queen and queen, for that matter?" Keefe asked. Truthfully, he didn't want to be prom king anyway unless Tam would be, as well. But alas... what are the chances? (Wooooooooahhh, spooky for-shadowing)

"Im not sure," Tam broke away from Keefe and navigated to the table, staring solemnly towards the blank slips of paper. Keefe followed. "I actually hope Linh gets prom queen. After we went home from purchasing our outfits last week, she told me how much she would love it."

Keefe pursed his lips and widened his eyes in a suggestive expression, gesturing towards the contents sitting on the table before them. "Sooooooo we rig the voting and BAM Linh Song and Marella Reddek are the Foxfire prom queens and the crowd goes wild and then they kiss and everyone is stunned but they are like slay queens because gay rights!"

I apologise for that sentence

Tam raised an eyebrow. Even Keefe himself was somewhat baffled about the words that just spilled from his own lips. "Huh? Keefe, I'm sorry but we are NOT rigging the voting. Linh would be so much happier if she won on her own, understand?"

"Fiiiiiiine." The blonde boy groaned, rolling his eyes dramatically. A moment passed and he smirked. "Let's go then. If we aren't going to cause mischief here, let's at least wreak some havic on some innocent and hungry students tomorrow in the cafeteria."