«07» stupid fucking pantry

Please consider voting if you like the story, and thank you so much for continuing reading:)

Warning: Spice ahead—hehe.

Keefe
"Alright!!" Biana made a small squeal. "Im going first. Linh, truth or dare?"

Linh suddenly became very nervous, her eyes growing slightly larger as she stared back at Biana. "Uhhhh. Truutttttthhhh. Wait, no- dare."

Biana grinned, looking almost as smug as Keefe was on a daily basis. "I dare you to kiss someone of your choice on the cheek- if they have your consent, obviously. AND it can't be Tam."

Linh reddened and sat silently in her spot. Keefe looked at straight Dex. He knew that Dizznee had had a crush on Linh for a while now, and Keefe felt a pang of pity for the strawberry blonde boy in his chest—as Keefe had a feeling that Dex's feelings were not going to be returned. Just as Keefe had suspected, Linh's head turned to the person sitting beside her. Marella.

"Err- Can i..." Keefe could hear the nerves running throughout Linh's tone as she spoke.

The corners of Marella's mouth upturned slightly, in a way that was barely noticeable unless you were really paying attention. "Sure."

The simple yet powerful reply led to Linh planting a kiss on her cheek, both of them flushing.

"Woaaaah." Keefe zoned out, not quite hearing the next few parts of the groups conversation.

Huh. Maybe being like... that... is okay.

Not that i would need to be worried. Being gay or whatever doesn't effect me at all.

Yeah, not at all.

Keefe's eyes drifted absentmindedly to Tam's, then shifting again instantaneously as Linh said his own name.

"Keefe, truth or dare."

Keefe was never one to back down from an opportunity of a dare. He smirked, an expression that he should probably trademarked at this point. "Dare!"

"I dare you to come with me and Tam so we can get snacks and drinks for tonight from the kitchen. Biana already told me where it is."

"Yeah." Biana confirmed, nodding at him reassuringly.

Keefe was confused. "Really? thats it? You don't want me to like... dress up like a pretty princess and let Biana do my makeup?"

"Yuuuuup. Come on, lets go. You too, Tammy." Linh stood up, dragging Tam up with her. He looked hesitant.

Tam seemed reluctant. "Surely you don't need three people to go. Ill just stay he-"

Linh crossed her arms. Don't be fooled by the sweetness— Keefe had seen first hand how intimidating Linh could be. "Nope. You're coming, its apart of the dare. Now lets go. You guys can continue without us until we get back."

The three left the room, Keefe led and Tam being dragged by Linh down Everglen's mysterious maze of hallways in order to find this, 'kitchen'.

After a few minutes, the three had reached their supposed destination. As Linh opened the door for them, various overwhelming scents of herbs and sugary aromas invaded Keefe's nose, and he couldn't help feeling like sneezing at least 7 times.

"I'll get drinks and stuff from the cold room and you guys go ahead and look in the pantry, okay?" Instead of walking over to the cold room, Linh yanked her brothers arm into the pantry, Keefe following.

He flicked the light switch on with a soft click, and Keefe's mouth gaped open at the dozens of aisles with Elvin ingredients littering each of the shelves. He should've known the Vacker's would've had the most glorious and gourmet supply of ingredients in all of Elvin history. "Uhh, woah."

"Linh, how are we gonna-" Tam was cut off by the loud sound of the door to the pantry shutting.

Keefe felt an emotion consume his mind, although he couldn't quite pinpoint what is was.

"Woops! Guys—I think you're locked in. Um, i'll have to go get the key from Mrs Vacker. Don't go anywhere!" Footsteps slowly faded away as Linh left the kitchen, leaving Tam and Keefe standing awkwardly together in tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. Tam swore under his breath.

"Just my luck. Getting trapped in a stupid fucking pantry with Keefe Sencen." Tam grumbled, slumping to the floor against a shelf and staring at the ground miserably.

Keefe couldn't resist slumping down next to him, offended by the previous remark. "Heyyyyy! Whats so wrong with being trapped in a store room with me?!"

Tam sighed. "Because your just... you. Nevermind. You wouldn't understand."

Keefe sensed that something was up. After all, their arms were touching, so he could definitely tell. "Yes i would. Tam, I'm an empath, you know."

Tam turned to Keefe as he was staring at him, there faces, for the second time this evening, becoming barely two inches apart.

Why is my heart beating so fucking fast?

Keefe didn't know how to feel.

It could have been something about the way Tam's silver eyes sparkled in the warm light, or something about the way he could feel Tam's emotions suddenly become somewhat alert, or it could've just been the fact that Keefe really, really wanted to—but something in that moment made Keefe close the gap.

Keefe's lips pressed against Tam's, his hand reaching up to Tam's neck. Tam's hands grabbed to the back of his head, tangling within Keefe's tousled hair.

I like Tam Song. Holy mallowmelt. I should really reconsider this... 'straight' thing.

No shit, Keefe.

His lips were soft, and as they kissed it felt as though fireworks were going off within Keefe's chest. He could feel everything that Tam was feeling, and it all become a tangled mess with his own emotions, much like how they were on the store room floor right now. It was overwhelming and amazing all at the same time. There were emotions like confusion, shock, relief, but most of all—passion. Keefe leaned into Tam, wanting so much more than this as he pressed him further against the shelf behind them—Keefe practically on top of Tam. Tam pulled away—slowly, reluctantly—gasping for air.

"Keefe. Do you like me?" Tam asked the question between breaths, his face a deep shade of crimson, and his eyes only half open as his gaze bored into Keefe's.

Keefe was dazed, not willing at all to end what had just happened between them.

Yes. Yes. Yes. YES. For fuck's sake, SAY YES.

Suddenly, the door to the pantry opened, Tam and Keefe scrambling away from each other before Linh and Biana could see them in that... particular position. Unfortunately, Linh had already seen the two and she was grinning mischievously from ear to ear, carefully hiding her expression from Biana. Biana, on the other hand, looked slightly more clueless—thankfully.

"Sorry for locking you guys in!! Did you you two end up finding the snacks?"