«20» demented fuck

Luke, I am your father.

*coughs*

Here's another chapter.

🐀

Keefe
Keefe was absolutely bewildered by the fact that some crazy idiot would ever want to make a cake out of cheese. "What demented fuck would ever want to make a cake out of cheese?"

Marella snorted and sauntered over to the kitchen island, snatching up a piece of paper covered in Sophie's hand writing. "You do know that it isn't just made out of cheese, right?"

"First, we have to crush the cookies. Like, real small. Then, we have to melt the butter and combine the two in a bowl." Linh ignored the two, picking up butter she had put in a clear bowl. "Marella and I will handle the butter. Can you guys manage in crushing the cookies?"

"Yes!" Keefe raced over to the island and seized the cookie packet, leaving Tam no choice but to roll his eyes and follow the blonde boy. Keefe had never really cooked anything before, and its not like Cassius would've let him. If he was being honest with himself, Keefe wouldn't have let himself bake either.

He would have probably burned the house down.

Keefe ripped open the packet and shoved a cookie into his mouth. The taste was very bland and underwhelming in his opinion. Terrible cookies.

He took another one.

"Keefe! You can't just eat all the cookies!" Tam scolded him, snatching the packet away.

"Tammmmmyyyy." Keefe whined, glaring at his boyfriend, but buckled under Tam's commanding gaze. "Fine. At least let me crush them up, then."

Tam picked up a small clear bag from the island and poured the remaining cookies in, discarding the empty packet into the bin. Reluctantly, he handed them over to Keefe. Keefe began planning his battle strategy on how to crush them in his head.

Tam squinted at him, looking rather confused. "What the hell are you waiting for?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to crush these?Just bring them over my head and raise all hell down on the kitchen bench?" Keefe raised the cookie bag over his head slowly.

"No!" Tam snatched the cookies back away from Keefe again; although he could barely reach where he was holding them. Keefe thought it was cute, and he smirked. Tam scowled at him. "I'll do it, actually. You, sir, cannot be trusted."

Marella and Linh returned from heating up the butter in the microwave. They were quite entertained while watching Tam and Keefe bicker like an old married couple, but unfortunately the day had to go on. Linh sighed. "Tammy, give me the cookies. You were supposed to crush them with the rolling pin."

Tam handed over the cookie bag. As Linh used the rolling pin on the bench to crush the cookies and put them in the same bowl as the melted butter, Keefe scoffed. "I think my way would've worked much better."

Marella rolled her eyes. "What next, Linh?"

Linh reffered to the paper Sophie had most likely given her for the recipe. "Press into tin and freeze for 10 minutes."

Linh poured the mix into a circular tin before compressing it. Then, she took it over to the freezer so it could chill. Tam tugged at his silver bangs. "What do you guys want to do to kill some time?"

"Hmmmm. Truth or dare?" Marella smiled, subconsciously letting her right palm erupt into flames. The small and controlled flames danced against her skin.

Keefe, personally, didn't think it was that bad of an idea. He smirked. "I agree, on both mine and Tammy's behalf, of course. And majority rules, soooo..."

Tam—with an extremely offended expression—opened his mouth to say something. Keefe gave him a quick peck on cheek, which efficiently shut the dark haired boy up. Tam's offended expression was replaced with a flustered one instead.

"Uhhh, Alright then," Linh laughed, looking at them. "Who's going first?"

"I will." Marella volunteered, the flames licking her fingers disappearing. She smiled mischievously, turning towards Tam. "Tam, truth or dare?"

Keefe brushed his and Tam's hands together, and noticed that his attitude had shifted to nervousness. "Um. Truth."

"If you're comfortable with answering, how long have you had a crush on Keefe?" Marella asked, curiously. Keefe felt a pang of curiosity as well. He eagerly awaited Tam's answer.

Tam stared at the floor, avoiding eye contact. "I guess I always liked him from the start. But it kinda just got a lot worse this year, with him always being around."

Since we met?? But he always acted so...

"Okay. You're turn." Marella used her hands to lift her self up so she was sitting on the kitchen island. She swung her legs back and forth aimlessly, twining her intricate braids around her fingers.

"Linh, truth or dare?" Tam asked his twin, pulling and tugging at his silver bangs nervously so that they covered as much of his face as they could.

Linh's whole face lit up like a lightbulb. "Dare!"

Tam smiled and raised his eyebrows. "Go take those stupid pink pillows out of my room, please. And never, ever put them back."

"Tammmmmy," Linh groaned. "They add character! And personality! Please let them stayyyyy."

Tam shook his head dismissively and laughed. "You know I don't like pink. You put them there, so take them back. It's a dare."

"You don't like any color." Linh grumbled as walked away, leaving the room to take the hot pink pillows from Tam's room back to her own bedroom.

"So that's where most of the pillows from her bedroom went..." Marella mumbled, staring off at the kitchen door Linh had just left through.

After a moments of waiting, Linh finally came back from her grand cushion escapade. She rolled her eyes and sighed at Tam. Then, she lifted herself up onto the kitchen island to sit next to her girlfriend. "I hope you're happy, Tammy. Marella, truth or dare?"

Marella pursed her lips together, in thought. "Hmmmm. Dare."

"I knew you would pick that! You always pick dare whenever we play," Linh exclaimed. "Oooo. I've got one. I dare you to go to prom with me."

Marella giggled and poked her in the stomach. "Linh, you idiot. I was gonna go to prom with you anyway. You're my girlfriend."

Aw.

"I know." Linh smiled, kissing her on the cheek. "But it was a good dare, right?"

"Wait," Tam turned to Keefe, his face scrunched up as a sign of confusion. "I don't remember telling you that Linh and Marella are dating."

Keefe scoffed, snickering. "Tammy, I'm a fucking empath. I can figure these things out, you know."

Linh laughed and nodded to Marella. "Your turn."

"Keefe, truth or dare?" Marella asked him.

Finally, Its my turn.

"Truth." Keefe replied, earning an eyebrow raise from Marella. Normally, he would pick dare, but he felt like something a little different today.

"Have you and Tam gone a first date yet? If so, when and where? If you don't mind me asking, of course." The blonde girl asked, leaning forward in what Keefe interpreted as slight anticipation.

Keefe nodded, trying his very best to keep a blank expression as the date's memories replayed in his mind. "Yes. It was at a restaurant rooftop in Atlantis on Sunday."

Marella gasped. "Oh my mallowmelt! Tell me about it!!"

"Nope." Keefe responded smugly. "That wasn't included in the dare. Anyway, it's my turn. Tammy, truth or dare?"