«04» angsty emo sloth goblin

The fluff and smut shall start soon, i promise. Chapter five, possibly??

Edit: nah it was chapter 6

Tam
If Keefe could just feel the same fucking way and they could be happy together and Tam could be happy genuinely happy and so could Keefe and they wouldn't be judged and it could just all fall into place so perfectly and...

Tam clutched his pillow to his chest hopefully, wishing—spiralling—

Linh knocked on the door, shattering his daydreaming into a million tiny pieces that he could only hope to one day glue back together again.

"Tam, are you awake?? Can i come in?"

Tam groaned loudly in form of his response.

"Yep, i don't know  what that, was but I'm coming in." The door creaked open, then clicking shut. "Aaaaaaand, i have a peace offering."

Tam flopped over groggily, seeing the plate of mallowmelt Linh had set before him. "Thanks, Linh."

"Im not gonna pretend like I'm here just to feed the angsty-emo-sloth-goblin that is currently inhabiting my brothers room, so i need to tell you something." A fork appeared in her right hand that he hadn't noticed before and she stabbed the mallowmelt with it- as if preparing Tam to anxiety eat after this oh so terrible announcement. "I agreed on our behalf to attend a small gathering of sorts this weekend."

She pursed her lips, her eyes wide as though she was only broadly stating what was really going on. Tam narrowed his eyes, raising a brow. The two held each other's gaze. 

Linh buckled, and began ranting. "Its a sleepover at Everglen-"

"Who's going?" Tam interrupted coldly, gazing at delicious dish Linh had brought him.

"Tam it'll be really fun trust me-"

"Linh. Who's. Going."

His sister avoided eye contact, taking a sudden interest to Tam's carpet floor. Which was silly, considering it was, in fact, pitch black. "You, me, Sophie, Fitz, Biana, Dex, Marella annnnnd..." She trailed off.

"LINH. Annnnnnd?"

"Keefe."

"Wait- THIS WEEKEND?!? That's tomorrow."  Tam groaned again, and swore under his breath. "Ahhhhhhcccckkkkkkkkk."

"Tam. Language." Linh's eyes were sympathy filled as she scooped up a piece of mallowmelt with the fork and held it up to Tam's mouth, as though he were an overdramatic child. He was—kind of. Acting like it, at least. "Tam everything is going to be OKAY. Okay?"

Tam took the fork and prayed for the scrumptious gooeyness of the dessert to dissolve his worries. Unfortunately for him, the exhausting feeling of having to be around Keefe for, like, an entire night straight resided within him.

"Kill me now." He mumbled through the mouthful, eyes squeezed shut tightly.

"Aww, Tammy." Linh snatched a folded blanket from the end of Tam's bed and spread it over him in a caring manner. "I think you should eat that, then have a good nights rest."

Linh then turned the table-side lamp on and the main light switch off. She gave him a reassuring smile. One thing Linh definitely knew how to do was reassure and comfort someone, even if she agreed to this terrible sleepover in the first place. "You're going to be okay,Tammy. Goodnight, i love you."

The door clicked shut as Tam sat up and sorrowfully began spooning the mallowmelt into his mouth—all the while clutching the bright pink pillow in his arms as some source of comfort.

This is gonna be a long weekend.

Linh
Typically, Linh is a very trustworthy, caring person. But soooooometimes, those two things clash together and soooooometimes Linh has to break her brothers trust in order for him to be in a better place. Seeing Tam act like this was even worse than seeing Princess Purryfins sulking because Linh forgot to feed her that day.

Linh sat the silver imparter in front of her. "Biana Vacker."

"Hey Linh," Biana's face appeared in hologram form. "Is everything good? We only finished hailing, like, half an hour ago."

"I actually need your help with something. But first i need you to swear on your life that you will never tell a soul what i am about to tell you, and make sure no one is with you right now. Im serious, if you tell anyone, this could ruin everything. I trust you, Biana. Okay?" Linh's eyes were wide as she awaited an answer.

Biana looked stunned. "This certainly sooooounds serious. Alright, i swear by my life and my entire wardrobe i will never elude the following to another soul." In doing so she placed a hand to her heart jokingly, proceeding to not take the situation as seriously as Linh would have liked.

"Good enough, i suppose." Linh sighed. "Tam has a crush on Keefe."

She waited for Biana to register the information before continuing. Her teal eyes grew large and her mouth gaped open. She was silent for a good few minutes, and Linh pondered on whether or not to ask if she was okay. Maybe telling her wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Oh. My. God. So Tam is like- into guys?? Into Keefe?? Theres nothing wrong with that, its just- woaahhhhhh. This is a shocker. Tam is... gay?"

Now, Linh didn't think before speaking for this next part; which is a very important thing you have to do in order to not accidentally say something that you definitely don't want to say. But lets remember, this is what she didn't do. "Like brother, like sister. I guess."

It was turn for both of their eyes to grow wide, Linh's mouth matching Biana's as it gaped open in realisation.

"WAIT- Linh. Do you like Mare-"

"YES. Oh my God. And don't you dare tell anyone!! Moving on from that, not what i wanted to say. What i did want to say is, you know how we have the sleepover thing tomorrow night?"

Biana's eyebrows furrowed as she struggled to see where this was going. "...Yeahhhh?"

"Well, Tam has been acting more gloomy than usual because of Keefe. And since tomorrow they'll be around each other for, like, an entire night straight..." Linh fidgeted with the hem of her pajama top.

"Go on?" The teal eyed girl tilted her head to one side.

"Well, thats where we interfere."