«23» plural... or singular

Vous n'avez pas tous dit bonjour en retour. Ça me rend triste. Alors maintenant, THE ANGST va bientôt être très forte. Bonne chance😌

^French^

Here's another chapter. This took me a whiiiiile (5 hours, cough) so enjoy.

Oh, and uhhhhh little bit of a content disclosure for you guys...

Shit starts to get real in this one :P

Keefe
Keefe sat his head on his hands, his elbows sinking into the blanket covered mattress. He was trying his very best not to smirk or smile or grin (or anything really) as he spoke. Unfortunately, Tam's sleepy silver eyes and expression made that extraordinary difficult. "Showerssssssss... or... shower? Plural... or singular?"

Tam narrowed his eyes at the blonde boy. He shifted his position so that he was somewhat sitting up, like Keefe. "What do you want to do?"

Keefe could tell that his own face was heating up slightly, and he suddenly felt the need to fidget with the edge of the bed sheet. "I think you know quite well what I want to do, Tammy. So that's not the question that needs answering. What do you-"

Tam's lips crashed into his, the boys arms gripping around his neck. Keefe's right left hand became a tangled mess with his boyfriend's hair, and his right arm wrapped around Tam's backside—supporting him as he lifted him off of the bed. Keefe made his way blindly over to the bathroom, surprisingly successful.

He pulled away from the kiss. Keefe fumbled with the bathroom door knob, much more focused on the dark haired boy that was straddling him in his arms. Kisses from Tam's lips began covered his neck, and Keefe struggled to keep quiet. Finally managing to get it open, the two entered and the door slammed shut once more.

Keefe pinned Tam against the tiled bathroom wall. He had barely done a thing but he was already breathless, so his words came out between puffs. He was eager and wanted Tam's heated touch. "You're okay with this?"

Tam nodded, and Keefe did not hesitate. His hands reached down to grab the hem of Tam's shirt and he pulled it over his head, taking it off. Then, he turned his head down to unzip Tam's jeans. His boyfriend kicked them off while he pulled of his own shirt and discarded it to his left. Tam helped Keefe take of his own jeans.

Keefe wanted to see what it was like to pleasure his lover. The blonde boy lowered his head to Tam's neck, lightly sucking at his pale skin and slowly descending down his body. Little red patches were left behind in the aftermath of whatever skin his lips touched. Keefe ensured that the marks would not be visible and could be covered up by a foxfire uniform for the morning.

Somehow after a few moments, they had both ended up entirely on the floor—Tam laying down completely and Keefe's body weight pressed against him. The tiles felt cold on his exposed skin where it touched, and the icy white surface was so clean and polished that Keefe could see his own reflection. He continued slowly kissing down Tam's chest, but quickly realised he was receiving no reaction at all from his lover. In confusion, Keefe looked back at Tam to notice that his eyes were squeezed shut and his hand was gripping tightly over his mouth.

"No." Keefe told him. His voice was husky and raspy, unknowingly why. He reached out and the moment his fingers touched Tam's hand, it immediately and obediently became limp and he pulled it away. "I want to hear you."

Keefe began, again, lightly sucking Tam's pale skin, down the centre of his chest and upper abdomen. As quiet sounds of pleasure escaped from Tam's lips, Keefe smirked. "That's better."

Keefe reached Tam's lower abdomen, and felt at the hem of his boyfriend's boxers, seeking consent. His lover nodded, and Keefe sat up, removing them. Tam lifted his hands to where Keefe's own boxers sat round his waist, and pulled them off as well.

They were both still for a moment, and Keefe's eyes had locked onto Tam's. He watched as his silver eyes studied Keefe's abdomen, then lingered shamelessly lower. Keefe smirked and his eyes followed the same movement for him. The blonde haired boy ran his thumb over Tam's tip almost hesitantly, but Keefe watched in satisfaction as he trembled and another sound of pleasure fell from Tam's lips—louder this time.

Keefe could tell from the physical interactions that his lover was enjoying it, and he himself felt a wave of rapture wash over him. But he still wanted to make sure. It was their first time, and Keefe felt the need to be reassured about what he wanted to do. "Are you sure? You're okay with this?"

Tam simply nodded, and Keefe leaned over him, slowly grazing his tip with his thumb again. Tam shivered, and Keefe gently pressed their lips together in a tender kiss. "Do use your words, Tammy. I do. I'll ask again. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Tam's breathing was shaky, and his open eyes were only dreary slits. His bangs fell messily over his forehead, and Keefe used his free hand to brush them out of the way of his eyes. The sound of Tam's voice in that moment was music to Keefe's ears, soft and subtle. "...Yes. I'm..."

Tam's back arched slightly and he gasped as Keefe ran over his tip again, brushing his other fingers more over his length this time—teasing him. "Come on. Tell me. I know you, Tammy. I know you can do it. Just try again."

Keefe was so close to Tam that his lover was essentially gasping for air inside up his mouth. He watched as Tam used his arms to prop himself up against the wall. The dark haired boy's left hand wondered timidly to Keefe's lips, and he ran his fingers over them. "I'm okay with this, Keefe. Are you?"

The blonde boy couldn't help the corners of his mouth upturning slightly at the concerned question. Keefe nodded, but then remembered what he himself said before about using words. "Yes. I am."