«21» super secret black swan stuff

BOO!

Its spooky month guys

I fucking love spooky month

...

Anyone else have gay skeletons living in their brain💀

Also the angst is gonna be back in like four chapters maybe???? Idk but watch out for thaaaaat

Tam
"Dare." Tam almost never picked dare. But that was mainly because he was closeted as fuck, and had a crush on Keefe. But all the people here knew about those things, so what did he have to hide anymore? Keefe could've made him do almost anything and he would've been at least a little bit comfortable with it.

"I dare you..." Keefe tapped his fingers on his chin, pretending to think, smirking. "...to let me style your hair later."

Tam's face became a portrait of shock.

No.

One.

Touches.

The.

Bangs.

No one.

Not even Keefe.

Tam shook his head, refusing. He slowly backed away from Keefe, protectively covering his bangs with his hand. "No fucking way. Nope. No chance."

Keefe chuckled and continued smirking, moving forward towards Tam as he backed away. "You haaaaave to, Tammy. It's a dare. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?"

"You seriously did not just ask that question." Tam replied, holding both hands over his bangs now. "My hair could end up looking as horrendous as yours!"

Tam had only just registered Linh and Marella trying to stifle their laughter while sitting over on the kitchen island. They were failing horribly at it.

"Alright. I think we aught to end the game here; the base should be done." Linh plopped down off of the bench and darted over to the freezer, retrieving the base for the cheese cake and placing it on the bench. She was still smiling.

"Pour the cream into the bowl and whisk until it thickens; place the soft cheese and icing sugar in a seperate bowl and mix until smooth. Then, combine and mix thoroughly. Spread evenly onto base and let it freeze overnight." Linh recited the recipe. "Hmm. Maybe we should have made up the cheese part while it was chilling."

Keefe snorted, ruffling his hands throughout his golden hair. "Probably. But I get to style Tammy's hair later, so I'm happy."

"Oh, shut up." Tam growled, but the comment only received an enthusiastic grin from Keefe in return.

"Uhh—Linh, whatever the hell you just said before for the directions sounds way too complicated." Marella hopped off of the bench and walked over to examine the recipe in her girlfriends hand. "Can't we just mix all the ingredients for the top layer together at once?"

Linh discarded the recipe onto the kitchen island and began pouring the ingredient measurements she needed into a bowl. "I suppooooose. It's certainly easier that way, anyway. How bad could it get?"

Tam had a very strange feeling that this definitely was going to go wrong somehow, but he tried to shove that thought into the deep depths of his mind space.

While Linh and Marella stirred the ingredients together, Tam felt a hand lightly ruffle his hair from behind. He flinched from surprise, which quickly transformed into annoyance.

Holy mallowmelt, he is annoying.

"Keeeeeeeeefe!" Tam whined, batting his hand away. He would never admit to himself that he actually liked the feeling of Keefe's hands in his hair, at least not today. "Can you stop?"

The blonde boy simply smirked. Something about the way he did it made Tam nervous. Flustered, even. "You don't seem to mind my hands tangled in your hair, usually."

"I..." Tam trailed off, registering the slightly dirty comment. His stunned and speechless expression made Keefe chuckle.

"There." Marella smiled as she perfectly spread the rest of the 'cake' onto the base. She turned to Linh, and kissed her. When they had pulled away, Linh transported the human dish to the freezer to leave there overnight—as the instructions stated.

"Okayyy. Marella and I are gonna go out to Atlantis tonight. We'll leave in like, twenty minutes?? So you guys can... uhh... do whatever. Tiergan told me he needed to do 'super secret black swan stuff with Wylie', so their gone tonight as well." Linh mentioned, placing the dirty dishes in the sink as Marella put away the remaining ingredients. She turned on the tap to rinse her hands in the sink. "He told me that you guys could have whatever you wanted for dinner, as long as it's decent.

"You didn't tell me that you were going to Atlantis." Tam commented, resisting the urge to glance at Keefe because knew all too well that the blonde boy was smirking at him. They would be alone. In his house. Together. Tonight.

Linh snickered. "You didn't tell me that Keefe was coming over... and we all know how that turned out."

She mumbled the latter half of the sentence, but it was still loud enough to make Tam go bright red.

Tam felt a hand wrap around his wrist. As he turned, Keefe's icy blue eyes pierced into his. A wide smile was plastered across his face. "I think it's time I style your hair then, Tammy. Come along now!"

Tam rolled his eyes but ultimately submissed to Keefe dragging him out the door as he said a rushed goodbye to his twin for the night. The two navigated back through the hallways and back up the stairs to Tam's bedroom.

"Come to the bathroom." Keefe instructed Tam, and he did so. He sat down on a chair facing his bathroom mirror and waited, grumpily.

Keefe, looking rather smug at that, entered the bathroom a few moments later with a heap of his own hair products in hand. Sitting them down on the bathroom counter, Keefe began brushing through Tam's dark hair with a hairbrush—much to his dismay. "Do you remember the last time we were alone in a bathroom together?"

Tam flushed and stiffened at his playful question. Keefe laughed. "Relax, Babe. Im just teeeeasing you. Now close your eyes."

Tam furrowed his eyebrows, staring at the blonde boy's reflection in the mirror. "What?"

"Close your eyes. I don't want you to see what I'm doing until I'm done. Please?" Keefe stuck out his bottom lip in pleading, and Tam did what he asked.

I'm going to hate every moment of this.